"You are Instructed to Report Tomorrow." (Sat)

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Got to love the good old UPS intimidation games. These scumbags started "instructing" drivers to report on Saturday or face discipline. All drivers with a 2015 seniority date or lower are forced in. I made it clear to the Center Manager that UPS' lack of planning is not my problem and to have a good weekend. friend this place.
You can quit ASAP and give your job to someone who appreciates it

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Yeah they tried to tell me I had to come in 30 minutes earlier the rest of this week, the last 3 days. I told them no, as I'm on the 9.5 list and they can't make sudden schedule changes anyway. Plus there are enough drivers, they send some home daily.
Loser

JustDeliverIt

So, a individual can use the COVID19 benefits more than once. Is This is your 2nd go at it ? Interesting. It's cool just curious.

You get up to 10 days paid off. I only used one occurrence and used 7 days. If I had to go out again I would get 3 days paid and then go on short term disability. And with covid, there is no one week wait. As soon as our 10 days are up you get disability pay immediately. Had a few guys at my building go out twice.