You have a great UPS job…. So how much is your CAR payment? Be honest 👀

rickyb

my car is a mazda, it has sports car handling, i bought it used, i live in the basement in my parents house, it has a handbrake for drifting, i pay no car payment, its seats can hurt my butt, it has no horsepower, it has small rear seat space, i will use it until i leave this 3rd world :censored2: hole country

Driver7906

Paid both of my vehicles off quickly and I have no car payment. I’m lucky to have an awesome job and I live far below my means. Couldn’t care less about owning a “status symbol” for a vehicle.

Thebrownblob

my car is a mazda, it has sports car handling, i bought it used, i live in the basement in my parents house, it has a handbrake for drifting, i pay no car payment, its seats can hurt my butt, it has no horsepower, it has small rear seat space, i will use it until i leave this 3rd world :censored2: hole country
Your parents basement? Lol who are you Kidding you’re never leaving.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
$0 and $0. 154,000 miles on one and it keeps on ticking.
Panther barge or Toyota
16989322924301542769224162033343.jpg

textat3

guy at my center drives a real pos….always talks about how financially savvy he his….how much he saves etc….come to find out he filed for bankruptcy and has a credit score like 300 or something….his ex is banging his coworkers

Commercial Inside Release

There are new reasons to drive older vehicles...
There are:
No idiotic messages constantly displaying
No incessant beeping
No jerking the steering wheel on a sheet of ice
No false alarms distracting you
No critical creature comforts buried six menus deep on a touch screen
No engine shut off if you stop for even a second, or forget to disable it for the 1,000th time
No start\stop feature that accelerates like Super Dave Osborne, then slams on the brakes
No idiotic lane departure that hugs either the center line, or the shoulder line
No stop feature that is easily fooled, putting you at risk of being rear ended
And the latest idiotic feature...
An audible message to check the back seats for children (even though they are 30-40 years old, now.)

There's more.

Nah
There are:
No incessant beeping
No engine shut off if you stop for even a second, or forget to disable it for the 1,000th time
No start\stop feature that accelerates like Super Dave Osborne, then slams on the brakes
No idiotic lane departure that hugs either the center line, or the shoulder line
An audible message to check the back seats for children (even though they are 30-40 years old, now.)

There's more.
Older cars are also easier to work on yourself.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Both trucks are paid for.
The last used truck I bought was for cash. ( 2021 Taco )
A local UPS guy approached about my 2008 Taco last summer, he's looking for a $10 K first truck for his kid.
And said that there are none out there.
I'm incline to sell him it.
Once SS kicks in ( age 70 ) and RMD for the 401K are required, I'll be rolling in free cash.
I could be getting a new used truck every few years with cash.
I see no need to hang onto a truck for a decade+ anymore.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
There are:
No incessant beeping

There's more.
Last week i was at shotgun in my friends beamer and when he started the car on his screen appeared “please review our updated data privacy policy”. Do we even live in earth anymore?