You have a great UPS job…. So how much is your CAR payment? Be honest 👀

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Recently saw some Chevy that couldn't be taken out of park unless the seatbelt was buckled. That's asking for a lawsuit. Bureaucratic paper pushers gonna get someone killed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok then So all these raptors and friend-350s and Expeditions I see in the parking lot are all paid for nobody’s making any $800 or more payments
Ohhh-k I’am callin bull:censored2:

Faceplanted

Nothing is more pitiful imho than seeing these “financially savvy” topped out drivers who drive :censored2:boxes to work. You make 110k a year and can’t even get your self a 30k golf gti.

These same “financially savvy” guys seem to always have un-ironed uniforms. Their :censored2:box is constantly broken and they have to get rides to work from their wife, who usually drops them off in a 50k Chrysler Pacifica.

There are some financially savvy guys at my building wirh older cars and trucks, who do all their maintenance/repairs and that makes sense.

I paid 53k for my overpriced vehicle over 4 years ago. I could sell the car right now for 50k. If you understand what vehicles hold their value, and take care of your car/live close to the fasciitity and don’t rack up miles…. You can drive a car and sell it for what you paid.

The worst thing one can do, even with these current interest rate levels is to pay cash. Yet boomer tier drivers brag about paying cash.

Nah
Recently saw some Chevy that couldn't be taken out of park unless the seatbelt was buckled. That's asking for a lawsuit. Bureaucratic paper pushers gonna get someone killed.

This is why I bought my truck now, when I did. And don't forget the mandatory government kill switch that goes in all new cars starting 2026, either, guys.
The correct answer is, lease a Nissan Altima. No matter the price, and buy a condo, and get a cat.
And throw the cat in a dumpster.

sailfish

Cash. Free and clear the day I bought it. All mine.

zbHZNEN.jpg

sailfish

But you can spend more on it if you make payments and give the bank an extra 3-7%. Don't you want to do that?
I'll just buy it under the business I own, that way it's not my money, it's the business' money. It's pretty much like I'm getting it for free.