You just can't make this stuff up !!!

The big package

1: Mr I'm going to raise taxes on success ( which means basically everybody) Joe Biden had used tax shelters for years so he did not have to pay taxes on his own millions of dollars of wealth . So bottom line he wants everybody to pay more taxes except for himself , typical !!! 2: Major League baseball screws over small business owners in Georgia percentage-wise Georgia has the highest amount of minority small business owners in the country and moves the all-star game to white bred America , Colorado !!! So basically they're helping white small business owners and screwing over the black small business owners !!! Man you can't make this stuff up !!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The small business that does my landscaping and most of those who did the house remodeling were minority owned and operated. Thank you MLB for supporting these guys.
A large percentage of the Colorado population is Hispanic.

newfie

The small business that does my landscaping and most of those who did the house remodeling were minority owned and operated. Thank you MLB for supporting these guys.
the all star game in Atlanta was going to be a tribute to Hank Aaron who fought real racism. I guess it makes sense to have the tribute in an all white and hispanic area on the other side of the country.

vantexan

21.8% Hispanic, 4.6% African-American.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the all star game in Atlanta was going to be a tribute to Hank Aaron who fought real racism. I guess it makes sense to have the tribute in an all white and hispanic area on the other side of the country.
32% of MLB players are Latino. What better way to honor them than having the All-Star game at Coors Field.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Bro I'd bet 20 bucks that the small business was owned by a trump supporter.

The big package

Like Vantexans data shows , Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story !!!!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
What if you were black?
If I was black I'd say :censored2: the police
I'd say :censored2: the whole Klan, I'd put holes in they sheets
If I was black I'd put gold on my teeth
So if you think I'm broke you would know when I speak
If I was black, it's my face on the tee
R.I.P underneath or my name next to free
If I was black I would die in these streets
Just for speakin' my mind 'cause I had a dream

El Correcto

god is dead
If I was black I'd say * the police
I'd say * the whole Klan, I'd put holes in they sheets
If I was black I'd put gold on my teeth
So if you think I'm broke you would know when I speak
If I was black, it's my face on the tee
R.I.P underneath or my name next to free
If I was black I would die in these streets
Just for speakin' my mind 'cause I had a dream

If I was black I’d be working at ups like I am now. Seems to be working out great for my fellow teamsters of color.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I’ll just drop this here rather than start a new thread. “Imposter syndrome”. I wonder if that’s something she created or is that a recognized mental health syndrome. The whole video is a joke.