You tell em Donald

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You aren't a laborer. If anything you're an opportunist who has no trouble working in concert with big business to line your pockets. Fine. I'm not enamored with big business either. But tell me how all of those unemployed factory workers, miners, and others displaced by the global economy will ever have anything if they don't have someone fighting for them in the White House? Bush didn't get it done when he had complete Republican control. Obama didn't get it done when he had complete Democratic control. And no one seems to want to cross party lines when we have divided government. The answer isn't bigger government. We've had that for awhile now. We are 20 trillion in debt and our problems aren't solved or even reduced. No one with a stake in the status quo wants him to succeed because everyone at the gov't trough has too much to lose. What vision do you offer for those 10's of millions who've lost their prosperity, their future? Does it matter to you at all as long as you get your's? Are you glad that all those out of work folk are getting their's because some other maligned group never had what they had? How about an America where everyone who wants to apply themselves has opportunities to succeed? Where companies are begging for workers to meet their needs? It wasn't happening but now we have a chance. God bless America, and may God defeat her enemies, both foreign AND domestic!
A lot of words for someone who has no real solution except to chant Trump. You'll get more of the same and you'll like it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nice show by the heathens who rioted across the country today. Maybe they need to send the Ohio National Guard to restore order. They know how to handle rioters. Looting and rioting and damaging property of hard working people achieves nothing and hurts innocent people. Maybe the protesters should have been at work instead burning cars and breaking windows.
Old people never like protesters. Status quo is comforting. How does it feel to be a cliche?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nice show by the heathens who rioted across the country today. Maybe they need to send the Ohio National Guard to restore order. They know how to handle rioters. Looting and rioting and damaging property of hard working people achieves nothing and hurts innocent people. Maybe the protesters should have been at work instead burning cars and breaking windows.

It's called free speech. I know you'd like to suppress it, but you can't...Yet.

It will be fine

You aren't a laborer. If anything you're an opportunist who has no trouble working in concert with big business to line your pockets. Fine. I'm not enamored with big business either. But tell me how all of those unemployed factory workers, miners, and others displaced by the global economy will ever have anything if they don't have someone fighting for them in the White House? Bush didn't get it done when he had complete Republican control. Obama didn't get it done when he had complete Democratic control. And no one seems to want to cross party lines when we have divided government. The answer isn't bigger government. We've had that for awhile now. We are 20 trillion in debt and our problems aren't solved or even reduced. No one with a stake in the status quo wants him to succeed because everyone at the gov't trough has too much to lose. What vision do you offer for those 10's of millions who've lost their prosperity, their future? Does it matter to you at all as long as you get your's? Are you glad that all those out of work folk are getting their's because some other maligned group never had what they had? How about an America where everyone who wants to apply themselves has opportunities to succeed? Where companies are begging for workers to meet their needs? It wasn't happening but now we have a chance. God bless America, and may God defeat her enemies, both foreign AND domestic!
The end of this rant implies Americans that don't agree with your politics are enemies of the state. Do you believe this is helpful rhetoric? This to me shows a clear lack of understanding of this country and its citizens.

vantexan

So you have no problem with us doing bad things, the only problem is when we acknowledge our mistakes and apologize for them..... LMFAO.
Depends on what the "bad" is. Apologizing to Middle East strongmen who brutalize their own people is ludicrous. Trying to lessen America's prosperity and world leadership isn't a good thing either. Equating the U.S. with communist or facist regimes who slaughtered 10's of millions is ridiculous. We aren't perfect. But we aren't the bogeyman the far left makes us out to be either.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Depends on what the "bad" is. Apologizing to Middle East strongmen who brutalize their own people is ludicrous. Trying to lessen America's prosperity and world leadership isn't a good thing either. Equating the U.S. with communist or facist regimes who slaughtered 10's of millions is ridiculous. We aren't perfect. But we aren't the bogeyman the far left makes us out to be either.
Speeches are funny like that. People hear what they want to hear. You have your perspective and it is no doubt mired in inaccuracies and delusions. You're not alone though the left has their own special place too.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And what are you offering ol' wise one?
I'm suggesting we should reconsider what the role of government is. Trump has been a New York liberal his entire life and he just tricked a bunch of conservatives into voting for him. It's the freaking twilight zone up in here I don't even know how else to put it.

Dr. Paul cured my apathy but at this point I don't what the hell to think. God help us all.

vantexan

The end of this rant implies Americans that don't agree with your politics are enemies of the state. Do you believe this is helpful rhetoric? This to me shows a clear lack of understanding of this country and its citizens.
If you are against bringing jobs back because you don't want the leadership in the opposing party to succeed you are a partisan hack and frankly an enemy of the Constitution. If Obama had only created good jobs instead of trying to social engineer the country I'd have voted for him in 2012. I want whoever is in charge to work hard to give average citizens a better life. Not racially divide us, or divide us along economic lines.

Oldfart

Old people never like protesters. Status quo is comforting. How does it feel to be a cliche?
Figures someone of your caliber would condone looting, burning and destroying hard working people's property. Those store owners are trying to make a living and provide jobs and the "protesters" trashed their stores and burnt people's cars. A bullet, not the rubber variety, should have been used to end the violence.

Oldfart

It's called free speech. I know you'd like to suppress it, but you can't...Yet.
Free speech is burning and looting? I guess morons do equate those together. I guess if they had burnt your million dollar home that you said you lived in, your opinion would be different.

rod

Retired 22 years
In this culture maybe. Not all. Respect is correct AND politically correct. There simply is nothing wrong with that.

BTW...ever watch a martial arts contest? What do the fighters do at the beginning?

There. Now you can feel more manly about being respectful.

At a martial arts contest they BOTH bow. That's totally different than only one person bowing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Figures someone of your caliber would condone looting, burning and destroying hard working people's property. Those store owners are trying to make a living and provide jobs and the "protesters" trashed their stores and burnt people's cars. A bullet, not the rubber variety, should have been used to end the violence.
You're so full of :censored2: bro.
What store owners? We're talking about the Inauguration of Drumpf. Why don't you point me to a news story that shows people trashing and burning stores today? I honestly can't stand to listen to you talk because your breath reeks from all the bull:censored2: you spew.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Free speech is burning and looting? I guess morons do equate those together. I guess if they had burnt your million dollar home that you said you lived in, your opinion would be different.

It's late. Put on your Depends, take your Geritol, and go to bed.

Don't forget your prunes. You sound constipated.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What store owners? We're talking about the Inauguration of Drumpf. Why don't you point me to a news story that shows people trashing and burning stores today? I honestly can't stand to listen to you talk because your breath reeks from all the bull:censored2: you spew.

Violence is always their answer.

vantexan

I'm suggesting we should reconsider what the role of government is. Trump has been a New York liberal his entire life and he just tricked a bunch of conservatives into voting for him. It's the freaking twilight zone up in here I don't even know how else to put it.

Dr. Paul cured my apathy but at this point I don't what the hell to think. God help us all.
Ask MFE about his "road to Damascus" conversion. He may have been a liberal for a long time to prosper in a bastion of liberalism. But he's prepared to sign off on things that conservatives want very much. Works for me.

Oldfart

Adjust those rabbit ears on your tv or put some more foil on the antenna. There was plenty of videos on windows being broken, cars being burnt and fires in the street. PLEASE, if you don't have a TV or don't know what you are talking about, stay on the sideline and listen and MAYBE you will learn something. Highly doubtful.

vantexan

You didn't hear about the rioters who were throwing bricks and setting things on fire? Heck Larry King's limo got torched lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ask MFE about his "road to Damascus" conversion. He may have been a liberal for a long time to prosper in a bastion of liberalism. But he's prepared to sign off on things that conservatives want very much. Works for me.
Why did you quote me and then talk about MrFedUp the whole time? I'm not the liaison to you and mrfedex if you want to flirt with him do it on your own time.