You tell em Donald

vantexan

The sad thing is you're a liberal and you don't even know it. You voted for a guy who's been a rich New York liberal his entire life because you're a sucker. I feel sorry for you bro.

Don't blame me for this mess, I voted for Gary Johnson. You chose to take part in this two party tyranny so it's all on you not me. D*.
And Gary smoked so much weed he didn't even know where or even what Aleppo is. If he's the answer then God help us.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And Gary smoked so much weed he didn't even know where or even what Aleppo is. If he's the answer then God help us.
Typical answer form a liberal and his interventionist foreign policy. You're a democrat bro, accept it. I'd have a lot more respect for you if you could at least own up to what you are... a neoconservative.

fedex_rtd

I thought it was good too. I bet he had everyone there on pins and needles-- just worrying what he would say next. It takes a lot of balls to tell someone who has been in charge for the last 8 years and is setting 10 feet away from you that they more or less have friend'ed everything up.
I guess you forgot how jacked up the economy was in 2007 and 2008 thanks to Bush.

fedex_rtd

Those able bodied corporations make our economy grow. Try reading a book or some business magazines about the importance of a strong business economy and how we all benefit. Small business growth is important but without large groups of employees to visit small businesses, they can't survive.

Would those be the " job creators" that the Republican Party was doing its best to protect from a tax increase, while bitching about the deficits???

rod

Retired 22 years
I guess you forgot how jacked up the economy was in 2007 and 2008 thanks to Bush.

The country has been going down the toilet for years. "Maybe" a Donald Trump is what we need. Time will tell. One thing is for sure--it wasn't Hilary. I'll give him a chance and in the mean time I won't be looting and rioting and burning down my own neighborhood.

vantexan

Typical answer form a liberal and his interventionist foreign policy. You're a democrat bro, accept it. I'd have a lot more respect for you if you could at least own up to what you are... a neoconservative.
And if you had spent any time on this forum you'd know I've been critical of Republicans too and try to get at the truth. Funny how that doesn't set well with those on the other side of my views no matter which side I go after.

TUT

It was a great "it's not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you" speech.

This will be determined by actions. I think there is a fair chance the people will let him down.

TUT

The country has been going down the toilet for years. "Maybe" a Donald Trump is what we need. Time will tell. One thing is for sure--it wasn't Hilary. I'll give him a chance and in the mean time I won't be looting and rioting and burning down my own neighborhood.

People have been saying things like this since the beginning of time. Still the best large country, to me America is great... we always chip away making it better. But I get how one has to frame it another way to get the support. I like a number of the things he suggest, others not so much, par.

10 Pt

IMG_20170120_191343.jpg

Serf

"We will seek friendship and good will with the nations of the world. But we do so with the understanding it is the right of all nations to put their interests first. We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone. But rather, to let it shine as an example." -Mr. T

I have never heard a Republican utter such words. A true 3rd party candidate who ran under the guise of the GOP banner. Shades of Perot and Buchanan at the right time. Win, lose, or draw. 1 or 2 terms. Shame on men like McCain, Graham, Ryan, and Mittens.

vantexan

"We will seek friendship and good will with the nations of the world. But we do so with the understanding it is the right of all nations to put their interests first. We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone. But rather, to let it shine as an example." -Mr. T

I have never heard a Republican utter such words. A true 3rd party candidate who ran under the guise of the GOP banner. Shades of Perot and Buchanan at the right time. Win, lose, or draw. 1 or 2 terms. Shame on men like McCain, Graham, Ryan, and Mittens.
Very well said. A man who knows what's going on.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Republican this.....Democrat that....blah, blah....liberal this....conservative that....BLAH, BLAH
We are all different and we all have different life experiences that have molded our views and opinions. However there is one thing that is lacking in this nation today and that is tolerance. AND it is clearly evident in this and other threads

bbsam

Staff member
Republican this.....Democrat that....blah, blah....liberal this....conservative that....BLAH, BLAH
We are all different and we all have different life experiences that have molded our views and opinions. However there is one thing that is lacking in this nation today and that is tolerance. AND it is clearly evident in this and other threads
Not so. I haven't killed anyone. I'd say I'm tolerant.