You won't pay $90, $9 , $.09

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Local 623 is made up of all UPS Members.
Our own supplement
2 buildings. 5 minutes apart
Orepa
PHLPA
Our business agents are so lousy they couldn't even organize a bj from a street walker
We had a few other members from different crafts before but they had a choice and left the lousy old guard loving 623
The idiots have one contract
2 buildings 5 mins from one another and still suck at their jobs. Bug, lead, and wide remind me of the losers running 623
FACT
Why did the BA's get elected?

Indecisi0n

I'm going to RELAX
AS SOON AS THE IBT MAKES US WHOLE
I PROMISE YOU I WILL HOLD UP YOUR RAISE AGAIN AND THIS TIME THE IBT WONT IMPOSE ANOTHER UNWANTED SUPPLEMENT!
FACT
Bro, use your insurance to go get a free massage at one of those shady places that includes a happy ending. You sound like your very backed up.

anHOURover

Election tampering is a huge deal. Yet you never mentioned this before. I'm committed to thinking you are a compulsive liar.
Brother I don't lie
THE receptionist of TEAMSTERS local 623 is married to the mailman who has access to the po box where the ballots are sent. I have tried to get the ballots sent elsewhere but I'm :censored2: down every time. HES also the mailman of the union hall which is walking distance to the post office where the ballots are stored in a po box.
WHOS LYING NOW?
I post the facts rooster head

wide load

Brother I don't lie
THE receptionist of TEAMSTERS local 623 is married to the mailman who has access to the po box where the ballots are sent. I have tried to get the ballots sent elsewhere but I'm :censored2: down every time. HES also the mailman of the union hall which is walking distance to the post office where the ballots are stored in a po box.
WHOS LYING NOW?
I post the facts rooster head
I guess you never went to the NLRB did you? The issue with conspiracy theories hating investigations is that it tends to expose their lies.

RealPerson

How I see it ... They knew what they were saying buy NOT paying a Dime. They knew we would have to start paying a deductible. The last year of the contract, there is a $300 deductible... So, YES we are paying. you have to pay $300 before your insurance basically covers you. Then a Max out of pocket expense of $1,000 or $2,000 , which is billed usually in small amounts.. Here in the Central and my personal feelings is, we were lied to.

Bigger picture is, this opens the door to the upcoming contract....

wide load

How I see it ... They knew what they were saying buy NOT paying a Dime. They knew we would have to start paying a deductible. The last year of the contract, there is a $300 deductible... So, YES we are paying. you have to pay $300 before your insurance basically covers you. Then a Max out of pocket expense of $1,000 or $2,000 , which is billed usually in small amounts.. Here in the Central and my personal feelings is, we were lied to.

Bigger picture is, this opens the door to the upcoming contract....
How much does it cost if you are healthy?