You won't pay $90, $9 , $.09

Peak Cardboard

The mailman just happens to be the husband of the over 20 year career receptionist of teamsters local 623
It's funny how they always win narrowly despite a whole local doing the opposite when voting for contracts
FACT
Cause you shouldn't be talking, you should be running to the pharmacy for your meds cause you clearly ran out.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The mailman just happens to be the husband of the over 20 year career receptionist of teamsters local 623
It's funny how they always win narrowly despite a whole local doing the opposite when voting for contracts
FACT
What percentage of your Local votes in either???...

...and don't make us "fact" check.

Secondly, in a major city like Philadelphia, what do you believe a "mailman" (mail carrier) has to do with a P.O.Box???...

...let alone one being monitored daily by an election committee and an International Union???

...and you're not saying this happened once, but for every election cycle in the last 20 years???

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

anHOURover

What percentage of your Local votes in either???...

...and don't make us "fact" check.

Secondly, in a major city like Philadelphia, what do you believe a "mailman" (mail carrier) has to do with a P.O.Box???...

...let alone one being monitored daily by an election committee and an International Union???

...and you're not saying this happened once, but for every election cycle in the last 20 years???

~Bbbl~™
EVERY ELECTION
I SAID THE 65k a yeah 623 RECEPTIONIST IS MARRIED TO the MAILMAN . He is the locals mailman and also stationed at the post office accross the street where EVERY ballot is sent to the po box
Do you not find that alarming ?

anHOURover

I'm sure you hear this phrase a lot.......prove it........what....the receptionist is married......I also heard that same receptionist has a friend who's a doctor......maybe shes involved in the healthcare conspiracy also
Brother come to PHL
I'd love to prove it to you.
Vote no headquarters
1 hog island road
Philadelphia pa 19153

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

EVERY ELECTION
I SAID THE 65k a yeah 623 RECEPTIONIST IS MARRIED TO the MAILMAN . He is the locals mailman and also stationed at the post office accross the street where EVERY ballot is sent to the po box
Do you not find that alarming ?
What I find alarming is how you make up these stories.....start to believe them in your head.....then you try and pass them off as fact.......which is basically how ever conspiracy theorists operates.......fortunately on here nobody is dumb enough to believe you or your made up stories......it's funny at first then I feel sad for you

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Don't make us "fact" check.

"Thy will be done."

He is the locals mailman and also stationed at the post office across the street where EVERY ballot is sent to the po box

FACT

It's around the corner, in close proximity.

But, not "right across the street" as you said.

Ever heard of Google Maps ?

I SAID THE 65k a yeah 623 RECEPTIONIST IS MARRIED TO the MAILMAN .

FACT

The Lm-2 reports (from your Local) don't list a "receptionist" on the payroll.

There is an office manager. But, her salary is $62,316.

(I wonder if she works 4/10s ?)

The FACTS.... get even better.

@anHOURover alleges some sort of malfeasance, in the Local Election process.

His Local payed $22,397.... for 2 different "independent election overseers".

Do I need to go on ?

-Bug-

anHOURover

"Thy will be done."

FACT

It's around the corner, in close proximity.

But, not "right across the street" as you said.

Ever heard of Google Maps ?

FACT

The Lm-2 reports (from your Local) don't list a "receptionist" on the payroll.

There is an office manager. But, her salary is $62,316.

(I wonder if she works 4/10s ?)

The FACTS.... get even better.

@anHOURover alleges some sort of malfeasance, in the Local Election process.

His Local payed $22,397.... for 2 different "independent election overseers".

Do I need to go on ?

-Bug-
not "around the corner" slug
across the is more accurate FACT
the receptionist makes 65 k a year with her kick backs at the local 623 DUMP FACT
if you call p m an "independent" election supervisor then you reached a new low
also would you like to talk about the mickey mouse operation they use to count the votes?
having supporters counting the votes is not in everyones best interest
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

What I find alarming is how you make up these stories.....start to believe them in your head.....then you try and pass them off as fact.......which is basically how ever conspiracy theorists operates.......fortunately on here nobody is dumb enough to believe you or your made up stories......it's funny at first then I feel sad for you
these are facts
i don't make up anything
come to PHL and ill be happy to take you on a tour
FACT

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I'm sure that the IO office would love to hear about kickbacks. They are trying to save their jobs by looking busy because they rarely find anything.