You won't pay $90, $9 , $.09

Faceplanted

I am talking about not running to the ER with sniffles.

ER co-pay-----$100

PCP co-pay----$10
It's hard for me to grasp the whole healthcare mess we are in. Both sides of my family come from places where unicorns fart rainbows and health care is about helping your fellow citizens and not trying to do nothing but profit off sickness.

One side of my family is from a country that is considered "poor" although they have amazing health care.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I guess you never went to the NLRB did you? The issue with conspiracy theories hating investigations is that it tends to expose their lies.

Apparently, The NLRB has an office in Philadelphia with its own board. I'm guessing it's inconvenient for him to walk downtown.

anHOURover

Apparently, The NLRB has an office in Philadelphia with its own board. I'm guessing it's inconvenient for him to walk downtown.
I've been to the nlrb at 6th and Chestunt slug.
Talking to them is like calling the hall.
You saw how far the bogus charges against me went for the hall video.
NOWHERE
FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Pretty sure you can't just walk in to their office without an appointment.
Pretty sure how?

Why do you insist on pretending to know what you know absolutely nothing about?

Each field office has multiple agents who, on a rotating schedule are dubbed the "duty officer".
The duty officer fields all new callers and walk in complainants.

So no Dave, you don't need an appointment and you can just walk in (after being screened by federal security personnel and metal detectors).

10 Pt

Pretty sure how?

Why do you insist on pretending to know what you know absolutely nothing about?

Each field office has multiple agents who, on a rotating schedule are dubbed the "duty officer".
The duty officer fields all new callers and walk in complainants.

So no Dave, you don't need an appointment and you can just walk in (after being screened by federal security personnel and metal detectors).
USNY is a less than credible source of information as well as a union hating parasite.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I've been to the nlrb at 6th and Chestunt slug.
Talking to them is like calling the hall.
You saw how far the bogus charges against me went for the hall video.
NOWHERE
FACT
I'm not surprised, they don't bother with stuff that has no merit. I can just hear you now, adding the word "FACT" after every sentence to try to enforce your point. And as you leave they just file your complaint

in the trash bin.

10 Pt

$90 $9 $.09 was quoted as we are teamsters we don't pay for our medical. It was then stated that this new plan is comparable and in some ways better. WHAT A LIE
That plan at the time was a no frills plan.
By my vote no movement I was able to get everyone a better plan. That's when the c6 enhanced was Introduced. BROTHER ITS NO WHERE NEAR COMPARABLE OR IN SOME WAYS BETTER. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD THE COMPANY PLAN. HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ROOSTERHEAD?
FACT
The company plan cost me $400.00 per MRI and now I pay $0.00.
That's 400 ways better.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Brother I don't lie
THE receptionist of TEAMSTERS local 623 is married to the mailman who has access to the po box where the ballots are sent. I have tried to get the ballots sent elsewhere but I'm :censored2: down every time. HES also the mailman of the union hall which is walking distance to the post office where the ballots are stored in a po box.
WHOS LYING NOW?
I post the facts rooster head

Let me get this straight;

You have run as an independent in your Local Union election.

But the mailman, has access to the PO Box....

And, has somehow influenced the outcome of the vote ?

Election tampering is a huge deal. Yet you never mentioned this before. I'm committed to thinking you are a compulsive liar.

Compulsive liar.... Or, just delusional.

He needs to stuff some more air cans, and spread the message.

-Bug-

hyena

I'm not surprised, they don't bother with stuff that has no merit. I can just hear you now, adding the word "FACT" after every sentence to try to enforce your point. And as you leave they just file your complaint

in the trash bin.Fact.
Dang it what's wrong with you people these days! Every sentence has to end in fact!.....Fact.

hyena

-Bug-
Fact.

anHOURover

-Bug-

The mailman just happens to be the husband of the over 20 year career receptionist of teamsters local 623
It's funny how they always win narrowly despite a whole local doing the opposite when voting for contracts
FACT

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The mailman just happens to be the husband of the over 20 year career receptionist of teamsters local 623
It's funny how they always win narrowly despite a whole local doing the opposite when voting for contracts
FACT
I'm sure you hear this phrase a lot.......prove it........what....the receptionist is married......I also heard that same receptionist has a friend who's a doctor......maybe shes involved in the healthcare conspiracy also

hyena

FACT
Wow!! So now the mailman is colluding with your local! Lmfao who needs Comedy Central when we got you? Hahahaha fact!