Your best worst jokes..

Abe Excode

I don't know if this was said but I'm going to say it anyway.
You ever heard of the movie constipation?
"No."
That's because it hasn't come out yet.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A customer walked into a bar and said, “I’ll have a pint of less, please.”
“Less?” queried the bartender. “What’s that?”
“I don’t know either,” said the customer, “but my doctor told me to drink less.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Things Not to Say on Your Valentine's Date

I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired.

People say I remind them of Eddie Haskell.

I used to come here all the time with my ex.

I never said you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn't hurt to consider it.

Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear my voice on the answering machine every hour.

I like clay. It's mushy.

I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be I wouldn't have given someone like you a second look.

And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest.

I know you said you don't eat anything with a face. But a good butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask.

It's been tough, but I've come to accept that most people I date just won't be as smart as I am.

What did one oar say to the other?
"Can I interest you in a little row-mance?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whenever John wanted to have sex he would say to Mary "Lets do some laundry, honey".

Well one day Mary felt horny so she said to John "Honey, how about doing some laundry?"

John replied "No thanks honey, I only had a small load so I did it by hand.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Earl and Bubba are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing tobacco and drinking beer when suddenly Bubba says, "Think I'm gonna divorce the wife... she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months."

Earl spits overboard, takes a long, slow sip of beer and says, "Better think it over... women like that are hard to find."

moreluck

golden ticket member
The office playboy had a date with an attractive young woman. The next day someone asked him how things had gone. "She uses too many four-letter words for me," was the reply.
"Really?"
"Yes," answered the playboy. "All evening long she was saying "don't" and "stop" and "quit that."

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have this thing that I do called Mysteries of the Universe, when I gaze up at the countless stars and infinite galaxies. I realize how small and insignificant my girlfriend is. So, I get drunk and cheat on her with my 18-year-old neighbor.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Israeli Archaeologist......
An archaeologist was digging in the Negev Desert in Israel and came upon a casket containing a mummy, a rather rare occurrence in Israel, to say the least. After examining it, he called Abe, the curator of the Israel museum in Jerusalem.
"I've just discovered a 3,000 year old mummy of a man who died of heart failure!" the excited scientist exclaimed. Abe replied, "Bring him in. We'll check it out."
A week later, the amazed Abe called the archaeologist. "You were right about both the mummy's age and cause of death. How in the world did you know?"
"Easy. There was a piece of paper in his hand that said, '10,000 Shekels on Goliath'."

moreluck

golden ticket member
B.J. Novak: Learned Nothing in College
I learned nothing in college. It was really kind of my own fault. I had a double major: psychology and reverse psychology.

moreluck

golden ticket member
An elderly woman entered a large furniture store and was greeted by a much younger salesman.
"Is there something in particular I can show you?" he asked.
"Yes, I want to buy a sexual sofa."
"You mean a sectional sofa," he suggested.
"Sectional, schmectional." she bitterly retorted. "All I want is an occasional piece in the living room!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I hear that Mrs. B hasn't paid her servants any wages for a number of months," remarked one lady to another in a suburban town.
"Why does she keep such a number of them then?" was the pertinent inquiry.
"Oh, Mrs. B tells everyone she regards it as her solemn duty to employ as many as possible when times are so hard."

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3004_04.jpg