Your best worst jokes..

DoYouEvenLift

What did the buffalo say to his kid?

"Bye son"

What do you call a fish with no eye?
A FFFFFSSSSSSSHHHHHH (funny in person)

If you are American when you walk into the bathroom, and American when you walk out of the bathroom, what are you when you're IN the bathroom?

European

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Came home to see my next door neighbor sitting on his front porch, tears falling from his eyes.
Having asked him what was wrong, he pointed to an unwrapped present sitting next to him.
Sobbing, he pointed to his wrist at a brand new Rolex.
I tried to console him, agreeing that such a beautiful present would bring me to tears, also.
Who could possibly have given him such a beautiful present?
Shaking his head, no, and gaining control of his emotions, he explained that the gorgeous lesbian couple next door had asked him what he wanted for his 65th birthday.
Now crying unconsolably, he said "I told them I wanted to watch!"

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Jeff Hornagold loved being a UPS driver. So when the suburban Chicago man died this week of lung cancer, longtime co-worker Michael McGowan agreed to take him on one last delivery and transported Hornagold's body to Saturday's funeral services in his UPS truck.

Of course he was late, damaged and no one would sign for him.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
04-Corny-Jokes-Everyone-Will-Laugh-at-nicole-fornabaio-rd.com_-760x506.jpg

:ban::please:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Henry goes to confession and says, "Bless me Father, for I have sinned. Last night I was with seven different women."
The priest says, "Take seven lemons, squeeze them into a glass and drink the juice without pausing."
"Will that cleanse me of my sins, Father?"
"No," replies the priest. "But it'll wipe that silly grin off your face

moreluck

golden ticket member
Golf and Skydiving

What is the difference between a golfer and a skydiver?
A golfer says "whack....DAMN!" and a skydiver says " Damn ..... WHACK!!"