Your chance to get rich off my kickstarter

Indecisi0n

This is a one time offer to get rich and retire early. Join my kickstarter. We all love the news but we need it first. I am going to be delivering tomorrow's news......today ! Get the news before everyone else. I have the rights to this technology. It can be yours for only 356 easy low payments of $20.00!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This is a one time offer to get rich and retire early. Join my kickstarter. We all love the news but we need it first. I am going to be delivering tomorrow's news......today ! Get the news before everyone else. I have the rights to this technology. It can be yours for only 356 easy low payments of $20.00!

go take your meds

rod

Retired 22 years
How come I'm just hearing about this now? This is old news?

542thruNthru

I have that same technology when it comes to the NFL. Here is a sample... @KingofFluff might want to listen to this.

The Browns will suck!