Your UPS management team

10 point

#1 rules out 95% of the on-roads I’ve had
1,2,&3 are rare finds but #6 can be a little scary if you have to sit in the jump seat while they drive (to show you "how it's done").

I HATE sitting in the jump seat while a sup grinds the gears, gets it in reverse twice after the light turns green and runs over the curb on right hand turns.

[quote"10 point, post: 1356551, member: 52520"]1,2,&3 are rare finds but #6 can be a little scary if you have to sit in the jump seat while they drive (to show you "how it's done").

I HATE sitting in the jump seat while a sup grinds the gears, gets it in reverse twice after the light turns green and runs over the curb on right hand turns.[/quote]
Being In the passanger seat ,makes me nervous, period!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If you've ever sat in the jump seat....going down some bumpy :censored2: road with the passenger door open....or the driver takes a hard left turn...you'll be clinging to that jump seat with a death grip...even with the seatbelt on....lol. Plus every driver I help insists on keep packages in the cab....so while trying not to get splattered on the road..I'm also keeping boxes from flying out the door..lol

oldngray

nowhere special
[quote"10 point, post: 1356551, member: 52520"]1,2,&3 are rare finds but #6 can be a little scary if you have to sit in the jump seat while they drive (to show you "how it's done").

I HATE sitting in the jump seat while a sup grinds the gears, gets it in reverse twice after the light turns green and runs over the curb on right hand turns.
Being In the passanger seat ,makes me nervous, period![/quote]

Sups seem to crowd the right side of the lane when they drive. You will be sitting in the jump seat as the sup drives on the edge of the road waiting for him to hit something.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
great_leaders.jpg

And this is why I have a problem with UPS management. The a large percentage of sups these days can't do the jobs themselves.

island1fox

Some are given the talent to run, jump or shoot.

Others are given the talent to Coach, counsel, train, plan and hold accountable.

Ask any pro sports coach --I guess all of them can run a 4.0 forty --go deep on a down and out or block a puck at over 100 miles an hour --never mind throwing a slider, curve or fastball.

You can dislike management, like management or neither --but you cannot change the "facts of life"

Does not make any pro player "great" nor all UPS drivers.
Does not make all pro coaches "great" You can be the most gifted and talented "pro player" but would never make it as a coach --and vice-versa.:cool-very: There are always exceptions to the rules --but not to the facts !!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sups seem to crowd the right side of the lane when they drive. You will be sitting in the jump seat as the sup drives on the edge of the road waiting for him to hit something.

I never liked right side huggers either.
I crowd the centerline and stay away from those potholes.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That is one of many other things that make a good sup. Are you trying to say that they should not do what they are instructing their subordinates to do. That us probably the fastest way to lose your people
On-car sup definitely needs to know and apply the methods but that is just one small part of the skillset that an on-car should have.