Your UPS management team

BrownTexas

We just recently promoted a pt preload sup to become a full-time on road sup. This is the same person who got disqualified in his 30-day driving packet to become a TCD less than a year ago. Amazing how the UPS mind works. He can't do the job himself, but he can tell me how to do the same job.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
In a year he will be bragging about running 30 sph and never ran over to the new guys. Funny how all supes were the best drivers. Makes you wonder how mgmt could afford to "promote" them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Both of the ft on road sups in our center look like could be half of the drivers kids. Neither of them ever drove except for a couple days during peak picking up ups stores and a couple stops. It's a joke.

CaliforniaPaul

We just recently promoted a pt preload sup to become a full-time on road sup. This is the same person who got disqualified in his 30-day driving packet to become a TCD less than a year ago. Amazing how the UPS mind works. He can't do the job himself, but he can tell me how to do the same job.
If you know how to do the job, why are you worried?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If that was the only consideration UPS used to determine if a person was a good management person, UPS might not be in business.
Different job needing different skill sets.

Some of the least effective on-car sups I ran across at UPS was a result of the mindset of promoting the best driver to management.

If that was the only consideration UPS used to determine if a person was a good management person, UPS might not be in business.

Some of the least effective on-car sups I ran across at UPS was a result of the mindset of promoting the best driver to management.
You don't have to promote (or demote,depending on your point a view) But atleast let someone that can do the job, get a chance. Not somebody that got D.Q. after 2 weeks.

It's hard to respect somebody like that!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Why don't you go into management then ... it would appear people like you are the problem.
Lol. People like me are why we are still in buisness smart guy. I'm on road every day and my coustomers look forward to my timeline and my friendless. They could get cheaper service from other delivery companies but love service I provide. If you knew me you would apologize immediately. Go take some pictures. D$(/$.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Good that you can see what a runner gunners traits are, skipping corners, falsifying documents, doing whatever that can do to beat the system. You are correct, the best drivers on paper make poor management for a reason.

PT Car Washer

Worried ?? No. Disappointed in upper management promoting 0 experience loaders/ unloaders who never drove to dicipline/ train 30 + year drivers. Ashamed.
Then I would suggest you don't join the military. Imagine a Platoon Sargent taking orders from a 21 year old ROTC 2nd Lieutenant. It is a leadership position.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Worried ?? No. Disappointed in upper management promoting 0 experience loaders/ unloaders who never drove to dicipline/ train 30 + year drivers. Ashamed.

Lol. People like me are why we are still in buisness smart guy. I'm on road every day and my coustomers look forward to my timeline and my friendless. They could get cheaper service from other delivery companies but love service I provide. If you knew me you would apologize immediately. Go take some pictures. D$(/$.
Whoooosh! Snickering.
I'll explain further, a fine example of a driver like you not accepting a management position is why UPS has to promote "0 experience loaders/ unloaders who never drove to dicipline/ train 30 + year drivers."
I'll defer my apology since you missed the seemingly obvious point