You're now King, What would "Your" United States of America look like?

bbsam

Staff member
In my more magnanimous moments, everybody would be happy.

On the second day...

First I would appoint henchmen to guard my interests. I'd call them the REPUBLICAN Guard or the Department of Justice or something like that. Wouldn't really matter as long as they realized that loyalty is to me first, last, and all times in between.

Then I'd tear up treaties. Not sure why. Maybe just to make those bastard countries come groveling to me begging to be in my good graces.

Then I'd fly all over the country making sure large crowds come out to cheer me on.

That's the main thing though. Surround me with suck ups. A king shouldn't have to put up with opposition. In fact, find the opposition and "Lock them up! Lock them up! Lock them up!"

Finally, every four...or eight years we'll have "elections" so that people can "choose" me to continue to lead them. Seems to work in places like Russia and Iran and Egypt.

Representative republics, democracies...whatever you wanna call them...that's just a farce to let people think I give a crap.

I think I'd make a horrible king.

Non sequitur

In my more magnanimous moments, everybody would be happy.

On the second day...

First I would appoint henchmen to guard my interests. I'd call them the REPUBLICAN Guard or the Department of Justice or something like that. Wouldn't really matter as long as they realized that loyalty is to me first, last, and all times in between.

Then I'd tear up treaties. Not sure why. Maybe just to make those bastard countries come groveling to me begging to be in my good graces.

Then I'd fly all over the country making sure large crowds come out to cheer me on.

That's the main thing though. Surround me with suck ups. A king shouldn't have to put up with opposition. In fact, find the opposition and "Lock them up! Lock them up! Lock them up!"

Finally, every four...or eight years we'll have "elections" so that people can "choose" me to continue to lead them. Seems to work in places like Russia and Iran and Egypt.

Representative republics, democracies...whatever you wanna call them...that's just a farce to let people think I give a crap.

I think I'd make a horrible king.

Hey wait a minute

floridays

WTF would make you think something like that? How many Native American words do you know, anyway?
Not a good meeting with the accountant? A little crabby, must have changed the consistency of your line paint. Just a jab.

To answer the question though, probably as many as lizzy warren.