$1,000 Friday after thanksgiving club.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I feel slighted, I only made $910 today. My Helper got sick the third hour, I took him straight to his car. I declined another one.

lp59pete

Nine hours and ten minutes today. I guess that's over $900 for a relatively easy day. With stores opening on thanksgiving, the crowds were not nearly as bad as in the past. I already miss the four-day weekend though; I liked to go camp deep in the woods before the long month of december.

Waste Manager

WOW!!..is all I can say...I know the sacrifices you all make to make that money...it truly amazes me that the company has this kind of payroll..
I made..$95...but am only a part time OMS..after 8 years...
Thank gawd I have another part time job that pays more...

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
939.51 finally time to figure out. With taxes around 720 for my day. Management changed things up on me yesterday. Took off the whole front of my route. I started where I usually take my lunch. Gave me 20 stops. From a route further than mine. Haven't been up that way in almost 10 yrs. I actually remembered a lot of it. Took 2 1/2 hrs. A lot of seat time

Notretiredyet

Got a little over 9.3 hrs in, was well on my way to an 11 hr day but was sent help at the end of day. In the morning someone was bitching about having to work so I wrote 101.61 by the door of his truck. Told him to look at it at every stop to help him get thru the day.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I made 863. But im not at top rate. I almost had a 6 hour day but they sent me 2 hrs away to pick up a set of empties that didnt exist.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Only got time and a half plus holiday pay yesterday. Made about $800. That's about $500 extra for Christmas gifts. I really hated working, but the $$$ will come in handy.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I told my manager it must really suck to lose this holiday, and not get paid any more than before.
I know he appreciated my compassion, because he called me out at the PCM and said thanks for reminding him.

EasyTrucker

Only got time and a half yesterday, but got 11.07 hours and 10 hour holiday for $903.98. Oh, and going in tomorrow morning and Sundays are double time for us!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
whoever said it was ironic that they took our Christmas turkey away but made us work Friday for the insane money was funny.

anyway, I was at first pissed off about working Friday but after dealing with all the people at my house and they staying overnight, I was more than happy to work.

long day but fairly quiet and peaceful.