Nine Lives
2hckdhj.jpg
I agree----that is totally screwed up.

No tattoos either.

Can't touch this, Keep your hands to yourself:
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/71bO/buick-lacrosse-school-dance

island1fox

Hubrat,
I see you fail to mention PERSONAL RESPONSABILITY.

There are more than enough social programs that take care of the poor and lazy. We already care by working and giving a large portion of our money to Government.
Along with that --much more than Liberals--Conservatives donate huge amounts to various Charities.

Did you fail to mention that after six weeks there is a HEARTBEAT ?:angel:
Did you fail to mention that after twelve weeks --the baby responds to mothers voice --has fingers and toes --and during "sonar" assisted ABORTIONS --raise their hands in defensive moves ---wanting to be born --like YOU were.
Did you fail to mention that millions of us have been born "poor" or Physically challenged --but have lived Productive lives and contributed to Society ?
Did you fail to mention the Huge Profit making Business --Planned Parenthood --that preys on young pregnant women -a large percent minority--to increase those blood profits ?
Did you fail to mention the hundreds of different birth control devices available --many for free--less money than killing a human during Abortion.
Did you fail to mention the sick Politicians on the Left that are pushing for no limits on Abortion ----right to end of the ninth month --when the babies head has to crushed as it is dragged out of what should be the safest place in the world --the mother's womb ??:sleep:

No I guess you just believe its as simple as popping a pimple.:oops:

Just love the Kennedy, Pelosi, Biden Phonies that run to Church for photo ops and claim to be devout Catholics ----If their Catholic Faith is REAL --I doubt God will have mercy on their souls !!!:devil3:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hubrat,
I see you fail to mention PERSONAL RESPONSABILITY.

There are more than enough social programs that take care of the poor and lazy. We already care by working and giving a large portion of our money to Government.
Along with that --much more than Liberals--Conservatives donate huge amounts to various Charities.

Did you fail to mention that after six weeks there is a HEARTBEAT ?:angel:
Did you fail to mention that after twelve weeks --the baby responds to mothers voice --has fingers and toes --and during "sonar" assisted ABORTIONS --raise their hands in defensive moves ---wanting to be born --like YOU were.
Did you fail to mention that millions of us have been born "poor" or Physically challenged --but have lived Productive lives and contributed to Society ?
Did you fail to mention the Huge Profit making Business --Planned Parenthood --that preys on young pregnant women -a large percent minority--to increase those blood profits ?
Did you fail to mention the hundreds of different birth control devices available --many for free--less money than killing a human during Abortion.
Did you fail to mention the sick Politicians on the Left that are pushing for no limits on Abortion ----right to end of the ninth month --when the babies head has to crushed as it is dragged out of what should be the safest place in the world --the mother's womb ??:sleep:

No I guess you just believe its as simple as popping a pimple.:oops:

Just love the Kennedy, Pelosi, Biden Phonies that run to Church for photo ops and claim to be devout Catholics ----If their Catholic Faith is REAL --I doubt God will have mercy on their souls !!!:devil3:

Island, if you were of the reproductive years i could see your point. Unfortunately, that timecard was punched long ago. Leave the future to those in those situations of personal responsibility. Its their choice to make.

You cant forced YOUR opinions on anyone, despite your attempts. This is a free country, and that means FREE from YOU opinions in our personal lives.

For a guy who wants government out of our business, you sure want the government all over this one.

Finish out your life bro knowing you made all your decisions on your own without being influenced by anyone else. Stop trying to forced your opinions on others still living a productive young life.

TOS.

upsgrunt

You cant forced YOUR opinions on anyone, despite your attempts. This is a free country, and that means FREE from YOU opinions in our personal lives.

TOS.

I actually agree with you here; please apply equally to yourself without the "idiots", "morons",
"crazies", and "nutjobs" labels that you apply to opinions that are NOT the same as yours.

Rainman

Its all good.
How far along is that fetus? If I had to guess I would say late second trimester to early third and, yes, at that point, barring any medical complications or signs of birth defects, that fetus should not be aborted. I support the right of women to choose to have an abortion during the first trimester but do not support the use of abortion as simply another form of birth control.
What if the fetus being aborted has been you? A life should never be taken without extreme good reason, whether through abortion, execution, or any other means. Everything happens for a reason, and since we are not god we don't have all the info.

island1fox

Island, if you were of the reproductive years i could see your point. Unfortunately, that timecard was punched long ago. Leave the future to those in those situations of personal responsibility. Its their choice to make.

For a guy who wants government out of our business, you sure want the government all over this one.

Finish out your life bro knowing you made all your decisions on your own without being influenced by anyone else. Stop trying to forced your opinions on others still living a productive young life.

TOS.
tos,

When you mind your own mind about My Guns !!! What do they say in people in glass houses ???

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Hubrat,
I see you fail to mention

Blah blahblah blah blah.

Poor & lazy? Really? That's what you see?

We are all parasites, and it is as simple as *pop* or as complicated as you choose to make it. I choose to spend my energy elsewhere but I'll be g-d'd if someone else's simple-minded need to be controlled by others will dictate my decisions.

island1fox

TOS.

tos,

Sixty Million innocent lives-and counting- snuffed out ---have nothing to do with "reproductive rights"

Do you think you should have been aborted ?
You claim you were poor on food stamps and now make over 100 grand a year --with a family of your own --they would not exist if your Mother exercised what you call
"reproductive rights" If an infant is one two three months old is deemed an "inconvenience" Is personal choice murder ??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos,

Sixty Million innocent lives-and counting- snuffed out ---have nothing to do with "reproductive rights"

Do you think you should have been aborted ?
You claim you were poor on food stamps and now make over 100 grand a year --with a family of your own --they would not exist if your Mother exercised what you call
"reproductive rights" If an infant is one two three months old is deemed an "inconvenience" Is personal choice murder ??

Dude, stay out of other peoples reproductive lives, unless you are willing to adopt the offspring. Maybe you think all abandoned children in this country are adopted?

Maybe you think that all the children currently in the care of the state leave to nice homes and great lives. Of course you do.

Reality check bro, most of these kids are kept until 18 years old, then kicked out onto the streets. The streets where they become hoodlums, prostitutes or drug addicts because some old timer thought it a great idea to keep them alive and make them a ward of the state forever.

Abortion has been around since the begining of time slick. This country cant take care of everyone thats here now, and you want to add millions more to the unemployed population so your particular regligious beliefs can be sustained, then blame the government.

Listen bro, worry about what you can control, your religious beliefs dont mean crap to the rest of the country.

TOS.

island1fox

Dude, stay out of other peoples reproductive lives, unless you are willing to adopt the offspring. Maybe you think all abandoned children in this country are adopted?

Maybe you think that all the children currently in the care of the state leave to nice homes and great lives. Of course you do.

Reality check bro, most of these kids are kept until 18 years old, then kicked out onto the streets. The streets where they become hoodlums, prostitutes or drug addicts because some old timer thought it a great idea to keep them alive and make them a ward of the state forever.

Abortion has been around since the begining of time slick. This country cant take care of everyone thats here now, and you want to add millions more to the unemployed population so your particular regligious beliefs can be sustained, then blame the government.

Listen bro, worry about what you can control, your religious beliefs dont mean crap to the rest of the country.

TOS.

tos,

First of all YOU do not tell me when or where I can express my opinions or beliefs.

Bro --murder has been around since the beginning of time --never will make it right.

60 Million deaths and counting --with targeting being done in Minority areas by a Corporation for Profit --Phony !

Try to make some sense at times --I have not mentioned religion --but science --when the heartbeat starts --pain --sensory perception etc etc.

Obviously things you cannot understand --way above your pay grade ! bro or do you prefer Dude ??

Was not the President born to a single white Mom ?? Now I may not --but you would say a Productive life !! Should she have aborted ??

P.S. People that claim "REPRODUCTIVE lives" is stopping and preventing a Life of another-stopping a heartbeat - --Sounds pretty Ignorant. The problem with Stupid people --they do not know they are stupid !!