Abortion

gingerkat

This debate will go on forever. I guess it's pretty clear that no one is changing their opinion by reading what someone else wrote? I admire people for whatever their beliefs are, just never try to change anyone else's.

mercury7

As soon as you take away the woman's right to choose, that opens all kinds of doors for government decision about your body. The lesser of two evils but then again you're probably against people owning guns too

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos,

First of all YOU do not tell me when or where I can express my opinions or beliefs.

Bro --murder has been around since the beginning of time --never will make it right.

60 Million deaths and counting --with targeting being done in Minority areas by a Corporation for Profit --Phony !

Try to make some sense at times --I have not mentioned religion --but science --when the heartbeat starts --pain --sensory perception etc etc.

Obviously things you cannot understand --way above your pay grade ! bro or do you prefer Dude ??

Was not the President born to a single white Mom ?? Now I may not --but you would say a Productive life !! Should she have aborted ??

P.S. People that claim "REPRODUCTIVE lives" is stopping and preventing a Life of another-stopping a heartbeat - --Sounds pretty Ignorant. The problem with Stupid people --they do not know they are stupid !!

"60 million deaths" and yet, you think your side is winning the argument. Silly man.

TOS.

island1fox

Should remain a woman's choice. She has to answer for and live with the consequences.
mercury,

If you were the "father" of the Child could afford, would raise and wanted the child ?? Equal protection under the law. The woman does not get Pregnant on her own.

Strange thing about the Law---if the father wants the mother to Abort--but she chooses birth --the father has to pay ???

In the case of rape or incest -there is certainly the morning after pill.
Most reasonable people are not against the whole host of birth control products ---but even under the abortion laws now the left --never satisfied --no compromise.

Even in the most conservative states a woman can have an abortion up to twelve weeks--many states 20 weeks --some even higher---this is after the baby has a heartbeat,fingers and toes, responds to Mothers voice as well as pain.

What does the left want ?? No restrictions --eight , ninth month -no problem -- --Just stab or poison the baby CRUSH its head and pull it out of the womb. Barbaric --by any sane person's reasoning.

mercury7

mercury,

If you were the "father" of the Child could afford, would raise and wanted the child ?? Equal protection under the law. The woman does not get Pregnant on her own.

Strange thing about the Law---if the father wants the mother to Abort--but she chooses birth --the father has to pay ???

In the case of rape or incest -there is certainly the morning after pill.
Most reasonable people are not against the whole host of birth control products ---but even under the abortion laws now the left --never satisfied --no compromise.

Even in the most conservative states a woman can have an abortion up to twelve weeks--many states 20 weeks --some even higher---this is after the baby has a heartbeat,fingers and toes, responds to Mothers voice as well as pain.

What does the left want ?? No restrictions --eight , ninth month -no problem -- --Just stab or poison the baby CRUSH its head and pull it out of the womb. Barbaric --by any sane person's reasoning.

I'm not saying I agree with late term abortions. I simply feel that a women should have the right to make her own decisions about her body. It's a slippery slope as it is.

Work safe or not at all.

tos,

Sixty Million innocent lives-and counting- snuffed out ---have nothing to do with "reproductive rights"

Do you think you should have been aborted ?
You claim you were poor on food stamps and now make over 100 grand a year --with a family of your own --they would not exist if your Mother exercised what you call
"reproductive rights" If an infant is one two three months old is deemed an "inconvenience" Is personal choice murder ??

If you believe in the afterlife, what do you think happens to the souls of the murdered babies? I mean all 60 million of them.

island1fox

"60 million deaths" and yet, you think your side is winning the argument. Silly man.

TOS.

tos,

???? Winning ???

That is why there can be no serious discussion about Life and Death with the immature and children ??

It is not about a car bumper slogan --it is about how all of us were giving the opportunity to live---Many on the left --ridicule religion and God --that we only have this life to live --they have life --yet deny it to millions of others ---

If only a fetus could vote--if pregnant women could vote for both lives --you would see how fast the "Politicians" would change --Shameful !!

When any women protects the child nestled in her womb--that is a win.:angel:

island1fox

If you believe in the afterlife, what do you think happens to the souls of the murdered babies? I mean all 60 million of them.

ws,

Who said I believe in an afterlife ???

The fact no one can argue we have this life ----and no-one should decide for another person-- that they cannot have the same opportunity --just one life to live !!!

The people that scream the loudest for Abortion --should they have been aborted ??

Chelsey Clinton made a fool of herself when recently she stated "My mother's -mother --Her maternal Grandmother --Should have had the right to Abort ???
Hello --that means you and Hillary would not be here !!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos,

???? Winning ???

That is why there can be no serious discussion about Life and Death with the immature and children ??

It is not about a car bumper slogan --it is about how all of us were giving the opportunity to live---Many on the left --ridicule religion and God --that we only have this life to live --they have life --yet deny it to millions of others ---

If only a fetus could vote--if pregnant women could vote for both lives --you would see how fast the "Politicians" would change --Shameful !!

When any women protects the child nestled in her womb--that is a win.:angel:

60 million island, your battle is over. Move on with your life.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
15gduol.jpg