Abortion

10 point

Dude, stay out of other peoples reproductive lives, unless you are willing to adopt the offspring. Maybe you think all abandoned children in this country are adopted?

Maybe you think that all the children currently in the care of the state leave to nice homes and great lives. Of course you do.

Reality check bro, most of these kids are kept until 18 years old, then kicked out onto the streets. The streets where they become hoodlums, prostitutes or drug addicts because some old timer thought it a great idea to keep them alive and make them a ward of the state forever.

Abortion has been around since the begining of time slick. This country cant take care of everyone thats here now, and you want to add millions more to the unemployed population so your particular regligious beliefs can be sustained, then blame the government.

Listen bro, worry about what you can control, your religious beliefs dont mean crap to the rest of the country.

TOS.
Yeah, murdering them is better, more convenient.

It's a federal crime to own a feather from a hawk and/or to even break their egg but you can have a baby born (all except her head is still purposely held inside the mother) and you can suck their brains out with vacuum or burn her to death with saline solution and THAT IS ACCEPTABLE?!!!

We've become so open minded that our brains (and conscience) have fallen out.

10 point

I'm not saying I agree with late term abortions. I simply feel that a women should have the right to make her own decisions about her body. It's a slippery slope as it is.
It isn't "the woman's body"... it's a baby's body and life that is being destroyed.

Don't buy the lie.

There will be no excuse on judgement day because it won't be a human judge looking us in the eye. He will remember what you desperately want to forget.
Should remain a woman's choice. She has to answer for and live with the consequences.
We all have choices. The issue is: Is our choice and action right or wrong and if it's wrong what is/are the consequences?

island1fox

I thought every life was precious.

rod,

Not in my book.

I would pull the switch on a low life murderer or child Molester or Rapist ---you compare those animals with the innocent life living in its Mothers Womb ?? What crime has the Baby in the womb committed ??

Oh . Pardon me --we have evolved --we do not kill child molesters, rapists or murderers ---Just innocence in the womb !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
2uszj9s.jpg

island1fox

I wonder how many Liberals have watched a sonar assisted Abortion in which you see the Baby using its arms and feet to defend itself from the death that is coming.
Of course that Baby with a Heartbeat and a strong will to survive --is not a living human being ---just a liberal bumper sticker ----"Pro -Choice" How very Liberal of them --choosing who will live and who will die ----sounds a little like Obamacare !!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wonder how many Liberals have watched a sonar assisted Abortion in which you see the Baby using its arms and feet to defend itself from the death that is coming.
Of course that Baby with a Heartbeat and a strong will to survive --is not a living human being ---just a liberal bumper sticker ----"Pro -Choice" How very Liberal of them --choosing who will live and who will die ----sounds a little like Obamacare !!!

I wonder how many products made in china YOU BUY with your god fearing dollars? A country that promotes and insists on abortion for many parents who become pregnant?

I wonder why you dont boycott walmart, hobby lobby or any other company that has its products made in a country where abortion is a way of life?

Yet, at home, you want to sit atop the highest pedestal and claim your love for life at conception?

Are you really this out of touch?

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Planned Parenthood Failed To Report A Child Rapist, Who Then Assaulted More Girls

An Arizona Planned Parenthood clinic failed to report the rape of an underage girl, thereby facilitating the sexual assault of more young women, according to a complaint filed with the Department of Health Services last week.

The complaint, which calls on the department to investigate the clinic for ignoring mandatory reporting laws, alleges that when the girl’s mother brought her in for an abortion after her rape, a clinic worker told them that filing a sexual assault report would be too much of a “hassle.” The alleged rapist, Tyler Kost, has been charged with 27 felonies for assaulting 11 girls ranging in age from 12 to 17 years old.

Failure to report sexual conduct with a minor in Arizona is a Class 6 felony.