Abortion

wkmac

But, it still doesn't stop the fact that maybe the newly pregnant woman doesn't want to go thru a whole full birth cycle (getting round and fat, dealing with morning sickness and other illnesses, seeing doctors on regular basis (maybe without insurance), and so on.

I can't see how anyone can force a "free" person to go thru 9 months of her life doing something and undergoing body changes she doesn't want in the first place !

Apply that very point to all aspects of life and then I might begin to take what you say with any serious note of worth!

moreluck

golden ticket member
K,
And what about the women who never experienced morning sickness (like me).....oh learn-ed one ?? And how do you even presume to know "what a woman wants" ? Who do you think u are, Mel Gibson?

Of course "you can't see going through it"................what about the surrogates who have babies for other women? You can try from here to eternity and you'll never see it!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Moreluck, you are missing my point !
In China woman are basically forced to have an abortion if they have already 1 child.
In the USA, you're trying to force women not to have any abortions at all !

I say both countries are wrong !
Where is the freedom of choice ?

over9five

Staff member
In China woman are basically forced to have an abortion if they have already 1 child.

Then I should be able to choose to murder my neighbor. What's the difference?

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'm actually not missing your point.....you keep making statements that only a woman could make because YOU DON'T Know and you will never know........................unless your a woman yourself.

"getting round and fat, dealing with morning sickness and other illnesses, seeing doctors on regular basis ...."

You don't know, you will never know and you have no respect for life. You can't pretend to know anything about women and giving birth.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I guess I don't get the "step up to the plate" concept. There is a long , long waiting list of couple who want to adopt babies and the wait is years for them.

That is a big problem with the social conservatives ... they want to tell others how to live their life but are nowhere to be seen to deal with the issues they create such as supporting the child they don't want to be aborted.

island1fox

That is a big problem with the social conservatives ... they want to tell others how to live their life but are nowhere to be seen to deal with the issues they create such as supporting the child they don't want to be aborted.

Hoax,

I disagree with you strongly. We should ENFORCE our laws that the FATHER
must be held accountable to support children they helped to bring in this world.

Leaving Abortion on the side for a moment--seven out of ten Black children are born to single Moms and into poverty. Until we change this terrible lack of responsability --the poverty,crime,drugs,lack of opportunity, prisons loaded with young black men etc,etc.

Please do not tell me that all of these "Fathers" are poor. I believe there is a former NBA star that has fathered over six children and will not support any of them.
I am not for killing innocent babies to reduce costs but I am also not just going to keep supporting Children that dirtbags father and are not held accountable !!

klein

Islander, if you ever have the time - watch the Maury Show !
Some of these teenaged girls are on the show for the 10th time with another potential father, that turns out, once again NOT to be the father !

Don't blame it all on fathers !

Besides all that, has it ever occured to you that some girls/women made a mistake, and don't want the father nor the baby ?

And just found this, what I posted on the "random facts" thread the other day :
According to a Globe and Mail report, the average hourly earnings of childless women are nearly 30% higher than mothers who took more than three years of maternity leave by age 40.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't blame the fathers!!!!! Are you being serious???? For real???

Maury Show is classless, low life right up there with Jerry Springer.

Do you know how babies are made. If the guy doesn't go around pretending he's Johnny Appleseed, there wouldn't be deadbeat dads.
......."Michael, You are the father...." day after day, that's all Maury does. Men could do the world a service and put Maury out of business by keeping their sperm to themselves.. And then you have the nerve to call women sluts!!

klein

Technically they aren't fathers or even mothers until the child is actually born. Unless you want to change that social law now , too, and let the government pay for child allowance from conception date.

Hoax,

I disagree with you strongly. We should ENFORCE our laws that the FATHER
must be held accountable to support children they helped to bring in this world.

Leaving Abortion on the side for a moment--seven out of ten Black children are born to single Moms and into poverty. Until we change this terrible lack of responsibility --the poverty,crime,drugs,lack of opportunity, prisons loaded with young black men etc,etc.

Please do not tell me that all of these "Fathers" are poor. I believe there is a former NBA star that has fathered over six children and will not support any of them.
I am not for killing innocent babies to reduce costs but I am also not just going to keep supporting Children that dirtbags father and are not held accountable !!

What about the pure as snow mothers who slept with said dirtbags? Any accountability due from them? Just because mom is single and in a poverty area doesn't mean she can't crack the whip and make sure the child goes to school, helps around the house, stays away from the wrong crowd, is in at a decent hour. It's a 50/50 deal the last I heard.

Don't blame the fathers!!!!! Are you being serious???? For real???

Do you know how babies are made. If the guy doesn't go around pretending he's Johnny Appleseed, there wouldn't be deadbeat dads.

Doesn't matter if there's a seed if there's no place to plant it.

klein

Doesn't matter if there's a seed if there's no place to plant it.

I agree ! The female knows the concequences much better than any man can.
The man doesn't need to go thru body changes, time off work or school.
And that's just the pregnancy, nevermind once the child is born.

A potential single mom should also know it will be hard to find a good single man afterwards, too.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

I guess the other people whoever they may be will tell the people (children) to have no life. We can all deal with supporting their lives . I am in in how about you ? PS my views have always been a little bit center to left,but when it comes to life the presevation of that gift I cannot compromise.