Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

kingOFchester

Ok this is my thing if there is a god he surely knows your not sincere or have doubts. I could go to church every Sunday tithe my 10% get baptized but never really believe in any of it. I don't see how that would make any difference if I always didn't believe. God knows all right?

What if you don't believe up until the last minute, then you have a vision and truly believe and ask for forgiveness? Or better yet, what if you believe, but enjoy sinning so you decide to wait until the last minute to repent?

Without proof either way on religion or evolution I am still on the fence, but my mind tells me that evolution is the way. Until then both religion and evolution are theories. But if picked for a game of dodgeball my homeboy Darwin would have me as a player.

You should read up on what a theory actually is.

browniehound

Re: Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

kingofchester,

In my opinion that is a very unsound argument for accepting unbelief.

However it is your right to address eternity in any manner you see fit.

Sincerely,
I

This is how I define eternity: the time it takes to complete my career at UPS

over9five

Staff member
Some people worry too much about the magical afterlife.
Me, I'll have done enough that I'll be ready for that long dirt-nap. I've lived hard, I deserve it, and no ones gonna take that away from me!

Some people worry too much about the magical afterlife. Me, I'll have done enough that I'll be ready for that long dirt-nap. I've lived hard, I deserve it, and no ones gonna take that away from me!

Nope. Either you'll be made immortal like the Wolverine or bit by a zombie and become the undead.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Me, I'll have done enough that I'll be ready for that long dirt-nap. I've lived hard, I deserve it, and no ones gonna take that away from me!

Nope. Either you'll be made immortal like the Wolverine or bit by a zombie and become the undead.

browniehound, over9five, cachsux,

That is not what the Holy Bible teaches.

If what the Holy Bible teaches is true, and by faith I believe it is true. Then you will be sadly mistaken.

Sincerely,
I

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My wife's best friend says the best baby advice she got was don't tell everyone to be quite while its sleeping. Couple months in the kid was use to it and slept through anything.
Thats how I did it, never going to be quiet.

usually I hear "You knock just like the police".
I say UPS, they hear DEA

Funny stuff here. I believe the problem lies in the concern itself. Either person taking it types in broken english or the complaintant does.

You deliver to people who know the difference?:speechless2:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

If what the Holy Bible teaches is true, and by faith I believe it is true. Then you will be sadly mistaken.

Sincerely,
I

What makes the bible anymore believable than any other religion though.

Not to mention the bible is just the most entertaining stories from a short time frame. And was not put into print until many years after it all happened. Stories often get sensationalized through word of mouth.

Not to mention the bible is just the most entertaining stories from a short time frame. And was not put into print until many years after it all happened. Stories often get sensationalized through word of mouth.

Anything that has the input from man always corrupts to someones "best interests". What makes anyone think the bible was any different?

Sincerely,
I

You believe it to be true. I support you right to that. I have other beliefs. Let me have them.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Brownslave688,

Believers believe The Holy Bible is the living, holy, written word of God to man. If this is true, which I believe it to be, then this would certainly be reason to believe it more than other false religions.

You are more than entitled to believe what you want.

Sincerely,
I

wornoutupser

Back on track!

My center had a concern called in against a rural driver. It seems that the customer claims that the driver "shot my pet turkey in the eyes with his laser and blinded him!" The customer wants $100.00 for the "blinded" turkey! They didn't get it....

FilingBluesFL

Back on track!

My center had a concern called in against a rural driver. It seems that the customer claims that the driver "shot my pet turkey in the eyes with his laser and blinded him!" The customer wants $100.00 for the "blinded" turkey! They didn't get it....

That's awesome lol

I remember someone posting on here that some kids tried to hijack him, and he got 'em both in the face with the DIAD, and when they asked what he was doing, he said he was sending pictures of their faces to the police or something like that and they ran off lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Back on track!

Honestly I'm surprised they didn't give them the money.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Back on track!

Haven't you heard? UPS doesn't buy turkeys anymore!:dissapointed: