Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Photog, Apr 17, 2014.
I usually take Good Friday off.
It's a normal day at UPS. Does not matter whether it's a holiday or not.
is that tommorow?
I always liked Good Friday. I just told my businesses that if they were closed from noon until 3 that I would see them Monday. 90% of them said ok and the other 10% had an alternate delivery place. It was no big deal. A lot of them would meet me before noon and get their stuff.
It used to be an easy day until they started using the wheel of dispatch. Now it's anybody's guess what the load will be.
I have very few closures so expect to have about the same dispatch I normally have.
Yeah, I am.
Labor at getting up after 10, 12, or 14 hours of sleep that night.
Work at which or how many crosswords I try that morning (or afternoon).
Decide if I wear sweats all day or just go "commando", as usual.
Work at deciding which scam phone call I decide to bring to tears this day.
Sweat out which porn sites to try on that day.
Work at cleaning the Bushnell lens for viewing the little ladies jogging on the backyard path.
Have to work at deciding which cocktail I'm having that day. Hmmm....which local watering hole do I visit that day. Within stumbling distance or can I drive without crashing into something.
You people JUST don't know the pressure I'm under!!!
. Kind of like how the bob's diddnt understand. Lol
Yes, and they're rolling the bare minimum routes. We'll be getting crucified tomorrow. Pun intended.
I hate that about Fridays.
Why would you take it off? Regular day. None of my businesses are even closed.
Really not normal. Routes are cut and we usually get the shaft. See you at 8 pm!
Doesn't matter if Friday is a holiday or not, every mon and fri are hand me my ding dong days anyways with the slavemasters busting out routes anyway. 2 days a week I get to kick the living poop out of somebodys nuttz deep into the night DADDY O. They made the rules not me, I don't have a problem kicking nuttz hard lol.
The day you want off is Monday
Good Friday is easy, unless they cut the routes too deep
Take a deep breath...drink 2 glasses of Pimp Juice.....then drop, roll and smoke!...word
THAT IS SUPER WORD HOMENOOGIT lol. Thanks for the advice CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
Hey.... dont make me take a sup job, and bust your slacker down!
Heck, I got off at 8 the last couple of nights with routes in. Y'all must have it good where you are.
Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
Separate names with a comma.