Back At It With UPS!!!!!

10 point

Ah......no they don't put extra feeder drivers on until Dec 1st here and they can't train peak pc drivers and start with helpers until Oct. 1st.
"Here" is the deal.
Under the language that covers you that is.
They trained PC drivers in Nov for the last two years....

with the local's permission.

Johney

Gotcha. Thx.
That was my mistake.
The company tried to "train" 11 seasonal drivers with two ORS in Nov a couple years ago.
That didn't work out too well.
NP. They generally don't train too many peak drivers here until Nov maybe 1 or 2 a week in Nov it's the helpers they hit drivers up with hard starting in Oct and add like 1 or 2 a week right on through peak.

10 point

NP. They generally don't train too many peak drivers here until Nov maybe 1 or 2 a week in Nov it's the helpers they hit drivers up with hard starting in Oct and add like 1 or 2 a week right on through peak.
For every driver they need to train three helpers because when we make them drive twenty miles...or more ..to help for as little as two hours a day they quit right and left.
It's equally as frustrating to the metro drivers to retrain two to four a week whether they have a board or not.

Johney

For every driver they need to train three helpers because when we make them drive twenty miles...or more ..to help for as little as two hours a day they quit right and left.
It's equally as frustrating to the metro drivers to retrain two to four a week whether they have a board or not.
I always kept my helper for a minimum of 4 hours to start(if they were up to that in the beginning)and never seemed to hear anything about it as long as I ran scratch or better. It always seemed to work better for me as they wouldn't bail as quick. Nothing worse than training a helper only to have them bail for lack of hours.