Before it's too late!

image.jpg

10 point

A line from American Sniper. There are three types of people in this world, the sheep, the wolf and the sheep dog. The sheep are preyed upon by the wolf, the wolf is a predator who preys on the weak and the sheep dog protects the weak and faces the predator with no fear. I believe even my most fierce opponents on this site are sheep dogs. I just don't believe the sheep they are protecting are worth it but I respect their opinions even though I may not agree. Yes, we take pot shots at one another but as you can see. For the most part, we stay focused on our opinions and don't take our ball and go home. Another thing, just because we are combative doesn't mean that each and every one of us "sheep dogs" doesn't have family that we adore and love and will protect. I understand how being a sheep reading our post can make you uncomfortable. Remember, I think that all the sheep dogs on here regardless of their position on this or that would stand up for any sheep left alone in the pasture. If it wasn't for outspoken people in this world such as, in the game, big union guy and Bubblehead and myself just to name a few. We would all be preyed on by the wolf. So stand in your pasture and sleep well knowing we will be there to protect you with our outspoken personalities and our fierce combative opinions.
If I read it correctly Lead Belly is appealing for respect between the people he knows and respects.

Me, I just took my football and went home.....to make sure it was inflated correctly of course.
And no, not with hot air.

I thought I'd leave a space so someone can reflect on that last line. :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
If I read it correctly Lead Belly is appealing for respect between the people he knows and respects.

Me, I just took my football and went home.....to make sure it was inflated correctly of course.
And no, not with hot air.

I thought I'd leave a space so someone can reflect on that last line. :)