Brother got fired today

Box Ox

My brother lost his job today trying to defend himself. Another co worker threw a box at him and he pushed the guy and kicked him. Is it possible to get his job back with the unions help.

No chance since he didn't respond with an instant Double Dragon style drop kick and finishing move. Can't really argue spontaneous/heat of the moment self defense.

browntroll

thats work place violence imo, have i seen ppl throw packages at each other? yes but only shipping peanuts or stuff that
would never hurt the other person at least not intentionally. ppl in my hub do horse around but i have never seen anyone kick or punch
each other at least not inside the hub. if the 2 ppl were willing to play along and say they were horsing around maybe he might have a really slim
chance but im assuming thats not gonna happen.

jaker

trolling
We all know there is more to the story , ask your brother for the whole story

Also why are you doing his leg work , his problem his job his life

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Fight them off maybe...
image.jpeg

How'd you make out with this one?

BrownBrokeDown

Defending himself?

UPS has zero tolerance. He has a slim, very slim, chance. It is worth filing a grievance and begging for his job back.

I have seen a few come back for pushing someone else. Anger management classes before returning.

It does not seem to be an all out fight. A push and a kick.

I give him 95 to 1 on coming back
We had someone come back after punching the security guard. I don't know the specifics, what started it, or if the security guard was physical first. I also dont know the specifics of the agreement that got him his job back.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My brother lost his job today trying to defend himself. Another co worker threw a box at him and he pushed the guy and kicked him. Is it possible to get his job back with the unions help.He was told to come back and fill out paper work????

Defending himself from what? Tape ball, bag clips, or did the other person come after him with a hub snake

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My brother lost his job today trying to defend himself. Another co worker threw a box at him and he pushed the guy and kicked him. Is it possible to get his job back with the unions help.He was told to come back and fill out paper work????
If someone threw a box at me at work.....I'd fall down on the ground and claim a back injury. Not push and kick him. Dumb move....workplace violence is not something UPS takes lightly.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Only if it was 100% self defense.

You have the right to protect yourself.

Otherwise, bye bye.