Browncafe "seniority"

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by browniehound, Jun 10, 2007.

1. browniehound

browniehound Well-Known Member

How long has browncafe been around? Is it '98? I was just curious who the most senior poster was on browncafe. From what I observe its Moreluck and I know Tie is up there also. Is there anyone here that pre-dates Moreluck?
  2. aspenleaf

aspenleaf New Member

No one predates more! :tongue_sm
    :detective A little more detective work and you will have your answer.
  3. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

I would have been up there somewhere if I hadn't re-registered under my current screen name. I joined sometime around late 1999 or possibly very early 2000. It's hard to remember now. I'm not even sure what my first screen name was. LOL. It's been like eight years. I remember TieGuy though. And I think Dannyboy was on allot then.
  4. DS

DS Fenderbender

I remember way back about 10 years ago talking to
    Wily old vet and dannyboy.I remember SWINGDRIVER
    and Ms.swing,I remember leastbest,a musician if I recall,
    there was yellowdog...that was happy to fire a driver with his bulkhead open,I was double_standard for years but I got
    tired of explaining why I chose that name.It would be cool if someone who knew how to do it could go back in time and show the progression of the cafe with excerpts from old posts
    and original members.It would be cool to see the first members names and avatars
  5. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

The oldest Brown Cafe archive that I can find is October 1999. The Brown Cafe existed prior to that on a couple of different url's but I can't find any archived versions
  6. seachange

seachange New Member

7. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Very interesting. I'd forgotten about jbul. Hope he is doing well. He was fighting some nasty health issues back then.
  8. DS

DS Fenderbender

9. seachange

seachange New Member

not a problem! you can use the web archive to look at any website. i checked out ups vs fdx in 1996 (when i used to work in ecommerce mktg dept). glad you liked it and certainly glad i could win back some rep points that i had lost!! LOL
  10. tieguy

tieguy Banned

If you click on members list ( top left middle) then join date it will sort the current members in the order they joined. My2cents is second to Cheryl.

I have more by one day but she has been much more productive here then I.

couple of names near the top of the list that I had not realized were here that long. :thumbup1:
  11. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Wow, that's cool! You can also sort by posts, and rep.
  12. DS

DS Fenderbender

WOW! moreluck has posted around 10,242 times since May 5th 2000...I think she has the most seniority.
  13. ups79

ups79 Active Member

Not being negative, but a lot of her posts have never been read.
  14. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

I'd be in the top 5 if I had kept my first screen name. Oh well. I changed two or three times but I think I'm going to stick with BigArrowUp for the rest of the way.
  15. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I need a hug

16. hoser

hoser Industrial Slob

click on members list then click on 'join date'

cheryl Administrator 10-23-1999 540
    my2cents Member 05-03-2000 37
    tieguy Benevolent Dictator 05-04-2000 4,509
  17. diadlover

diadlover New Member

^^^^Yeah, that just isn't right.
    ups79, you're shameless. Combing the local pages for anything to complain about and then concealing your rudeness in a cloak of professional camaraderie by saying "not being negative.....". You're a cancer, ups79, a cancer on the ambitions of funny and kind women everywhere.

That being said, Moreluck, you rock!

(and yes, I copped a feel.....)
  18. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

moreluck, DL is just trying to score more rep points, he's trying to pass Tie, Tooner, and Over9five!:tongue_sm
  19. aspenleaf

aspenleaf New Member

And it is working! More gave DL points for his "hug"!

Hey DL can I have a hug too?
  20. diadlover

diadlover New Member

Really? Then why did I just rep everyone of those members you just mentioned recently?? Go mod something......