buff drivers (no need to enter fatty or avg joe)

Returntosender

you ever took a good close look at that thing between your legs? theyre not real attractive either. if it wasnt for their warm and wet properties they wouldnt really be enjoyed either.
Their is song called 4 degrees by Tool.
Accroding the song the vaginal and anal cavity temperature is only a 4 degree difference.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I wear a large, if I order anything bigger I look like I'm wearing a trench coat.

It looks like most of you can't read, as you entered the thread as a fatty. Kthxbye
Who cares if an XL is a little baggy. If a large is ripping IT IS TOO SMALL FOR YOU.
Especially this time of year in the northeast. I like a 2X to wear multiple layers underneath. Sometimes I don't even need a coat with polar base layers and t-shirt underneath.

Who cares if an XL is a little baggy. If a large is ripping IT IS TOO SMALL FOR YOU.
Especially this time of year in the northeast. I like a 2X to wear multiple layers underneath. Sometimes I don't even need a coat with polar base layers and t-shirt underneath.
I care, I don't want to look like I am swimming in my own clothes. Lady's like the tight fit look on a rock hard bod like mine.

Rack em

Made the Podium
OP needs to post a picture of himself holding a piece of paper saying "myleftsideistan 2-19-16" to prove his so called buff body.