buff drivers (no need to enter fatty or avg joe)

Holydriver

Why go to gym when an active hobby does the same thing and its actually fun?
thats the thing, if you are the type of person that wants to go to the gym it does become fun. i enjoy going, and i get really stressed when i dont go. im fit, but im not a meat head. i dont stare at myself in the mirror. and i certainly dont refrain from food and drink because im scared of the impact on my body. on the contrary, i eat whatever i want whenever i want and as much as i want, and i drink enough beer for two men whenever i damned well please.

people always want to look at those that work out as if we are meat heads that are jersey shore wannabes. but that just isnt the case.

i try and get my old lady to the gym but she cant get into it because she doesnt want to be there...i can understand, before i got into it i hated it too. but after a while of using will power to block out the thoughts of being lazy it became a huge part of my life. it helps in everything i do too, sex, fun, sleep, work, etc etc. you think a 70+ irreg bothers me? outside of the space it takes up in the truck i dont care at all. get yourself into the gym, i swear youll feel better after just one month. and if youre a sexually active male, both you and your lady friend will enjoy the benefits too

Holydriver

As a woman, I can honestly say that if men's testicles disappeared over night I'd be perfectly okay with that. They're ugly things anyway. Lol.
you ever took a good close look at that thing between your legs? theyre not real attractive either. if it wasnt for their warm and wet properties they wouldnt really be enjoyed either.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
thats the thing, if you are the type of person that wants to go to the gym it does become fun. i enjoy going, and i get really stressed when i dont go. im fit, but im not a meat head. i dont stare at myself in the mirror. and i certainly dont refrain from food and drink because im scared of the impact on my body. on the contrary, i eat whatever i want whenever i want and as much as i want, and i drink enough beer for two men whenever i damned well please.

people always want to look at those that work out as if we are meat heads that are jersey shore wannabes. but that just isnt the case.

i try and get my old lady to the gym but she cant get into it because she doesnt want to be there...i can understand, before i got into it i hated it too. but after a while of using will power to block out the thoughts of being lazy it became a huge part of my life. it helps in everything i do too, sex, fun, sleep, work, etc etc. you think a 70+ irreg bothers me? outside of the space it takes up in the truck i dont care at all. get yourself into the gym, i swear youll feel better after just one month. and if youre a sexually active male, both you and your lady friend will enjoy the benefits too
Does your wife go and just play around on the machines and run?

Tell her to give you two month of free weight lifting. Her attitude may change.