California

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
KABC-7DAY_LA_w450.jpg

MAKAVELI

Not everybody in CA. lives in LA

Right Now

56°friend
FEELS LIKE 56°

81°
HIGH

55°
LOW
Clear
Partly Cloudy
Clouds Early / Clearing Late
It's still not high 80's like your friend keeps lying about !!!!! 81 is not high 80's by anybody's standards......except one person.

When it does turn high 80's it'll be called Summer.
How long have you been living in California? I have seen 80s in every month of the year. I guess it's summer year round in California. As for only hitting 80 today, you do know there are micro climates throughout California? It could be 80 near the coast and 90 a little inland. Or vice versa.

Sent using BrownCafe App

moreluck

golden ticket member
How long have you been living in California? I have seen 80s in every month of the year. I guess it's summer year round in California. As for only hitting 80 today, you do know there are micro climates throughout California? It could be 80 near the coast and 90 a little inland. Or vice versa.

Sent using BrownCafe App
CA is a BIG state. We have highs lots of highs at 68 degrees........in the winter, sometimes 50. Your scenario is more like 60 or 70 at the coast and 90-100 inland.
tos was wrong about Lake Forest.......he doesn't live at the coast. He takes Death Valley temps and calls it LA.......Homey don't play that game !! It's called lying to try to prove your point!!!!!

MAKAVELI

CA is a BIG state. We have highs lots of highs at 68 degrees........in the winter, sometimes 50. Your scenario is more like 60 or 70 at the coast and 90-100 inland.
tos was wrong about Lake Forest.......he doesn't live at the coast. He takes Death Valley temps and calls it LA.......Homey don't play that game !! It's called lying to try to prove your point!!!!!
Sorry homey l have lived in ca all my life and have seen 80 and 90 in the winter even at the coast especially socal every year.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You have NO idea what you are talking about. The LA Basin will be in the high 80's today and the low deserts (where I deliver) will be in the low 90's.

You think too hard moreluck. Try getting out of that chair once in a while and see the world.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

And, I can read a temperature gauge moreluck. Thats what new bikes have on them. When in lake forrest with 300 other bikers last weekend, the temps were at 88 degrees at peak day.

You may not have been able to feel it from the fox command center, but try riding a motorcycle and get some air.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And, I can read a temperature gauge moreluck. Thats what new bikes have on them. When in lake forrest with 300 other bikers last weekend, the temps were at 88 degrees at peak day.

You may not have been able to feel it from the fox command center, but try riding a motorcycle and get some air.

TOS.
Pleasurable pollution ???? Noise pollution???? I'll believe the weather channel over you and your mechanical bulls. Lies, lie, lies.........(fighting pollution only when it suits you)

rod

Retired 22 years
Who cares how warm it is?--------------you're out of water and your taxes are terrible----------you have more important things to argue about.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's the 7-day San Clemente forecast......so maybe tos won't try to tell people that "my neck of the woods" is 99 degrees or something equally exaggerated.

Friday...Mostly sunny. Highs 77 to 82. Light winds.

sct.gif

Saturday...Partly cloudy. Highs 71 to 76. Light winds.

fg.gif

Sunday...Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs 68 to 73.

fg.gif

Monday...Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs 69 to 74.

fg.gif

Tuesday...Mostly cloudy in the morning...Becoming partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs 67 to 72.

fg.gif

Wednesday...Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs 66 to 71.

shra.gif

Thursday...Mostly cloudy in the morning...Becoming partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers. Highs 64 to 69.

raceanoncr

TOS.

Yes, trust me, moreluck. These new Vespas are FABULOUS! They even have Google on them so I can look up answers to questions people ask me on here but I haven't found out how to use it yet.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Regarding the temp gauges on a lot of vehicles, the readings can not be trusted. Some (not all) have a tendency to read closer to the road surface. This seems more prevalent on two wheeled vehicles, whether motorized or not. The Garmin forum has a lot of info on that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Regarding the temp gauges on a lot of vehicles, the readings can not be trusted. Some (not all) have a tendency to read closer to the road surface. This seems more prevalent on two wheeled vehicles, whether motorized or not. The Garmin forum has a lot of info on that.
Could be too that tos said he was in "my neck of the woods", when actually he was some 35 minutes away. Thirty-five minutes away can mean drastic temp. difference. But you believe the liar, so remain in the dark. Maybe you can get a matching Vespa.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
More, you can't even figure it out when someone is sort of agreeing with you.

I'm man enough to ride pink, but not quite ready for a Vespa. I like to ride a bicycle. More honest.

Try it, it may do wonders for your mental outlook and physical heath.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It would sure make for smaller jury services.........driving from San Clemente to Westminster during rush hour is cruel and unusual punishment .... I know, I did it. The next summons for jury duty I get, I'm tossing in the trash.