California

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If you actually can read, you would find out they are the same subject but Huffington Post only quotes some of Phillip Longman's article. You had a problem with Huffington so I posted a link to the Washington Monthly. I guess you need help in reading comprehension and the ability to decipher different articles from different publications. I hear there is an app for that.
Same junk from the same guy. Besides, those liberal publications have a bias to take down anything to do with smaller, less taxed, conservative, and business friendly states.
Besides, it is such a moronic point to say that:
#1 yes they have less taxes.
#2 yes they are more business friendly.
#3 yes they have more jobs.
#4 yes companies are moving to Texas.
but the opportunity for advancement is better in other big government, high taxed states.

moreluck

golden ticket member
msmw5j.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Again, another exaggeration blaming the president of the united states for a state issue. CLUE COMING..

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-w...water-california-farmers-save-endangered-fish

It was a judge who ordered the water cut off, not the president.

Two points here. First, I believe the farmers should get the water they need, I dont know about the little fish or whether or not eliminating it from the face of the earth is really a bad thing ( it is one of gods children moreluck)

Secondly, all the illegal aliens who depend on the jobs these farmers provide really need these jobs! There are thousands of illegal farm workers displaced because of the water cut off.

I am sure you fully support returning these illegals to work, right?

Its cool to see you finally are coming to the aid of the illegal worker and their rights to work in our state!

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Illegals need to go back from whence they came.

I've eaten smelt.....they aren't worth saving.
If the rest of the country wants their veggies......the farmers need the water first.

TROLL

moreluck

golden ticket member
Theyalready do tons of lifts and squats.....let's make them productive ones.
Can't force 'em ?? Why, because of rights. No rights in jail is my motto.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They have something to eat, something to wear and something over their head........that's the basics and some innocent folks don't even have that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Theyalready do tons of lifts and squats.....let's make them productive ones.
Can't force 'em ?? Why, because of rights. No rights in jail is my motto.

and yet you believe you are the real american. Selective rights for people of one nation under god.

im not sure, but I think they called it slavery when the constitution was written. It wasnt quite under gods eye, but the masters knew which race of people to enslave and which could have the wealth.

I think we know where you stand.

Lets say the government said, no medicare for "old" people unless they work for it, I am sure you would support that right if the government gave you a job to perform not of your choice, right?

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Selective rights for people of one nation under god." (TOS)

Do convicts have the right to vote ??? HUH??? That's selective rights that already exist, here and now.
Don't even speculate about what I might do and what I might be for.....you don't know me. You are the clueless troll!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We drive past this place every trip to Vegas.
Did you mention that at the top of those 3 things that the temp. is over 1000 degrees and birds who happen to be flying by are killed. ....roasted immediately??
They can sacrifice the birds and it's OK, but the smelt keeps water from the people who need it. Who decides??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...hs-ivanpah-brightsource-mojave_n_4809808.html

Birds are not like you moreluck. Once they get burned, they dont go back for more. The rest of the birds learn to avoid the area.

Seriously though, the plant has bird diverters to keep birds out of the panels and towers so they wont nest.

There is a huge difference between "roasting" a few birds and wiping out an entire species of fish by eliminating their natural habitat.

Apples and Oranges my moth.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Birds are not like you moreluck. Once they get burned, they dont go back for more. The rest of the birds learn to avoid the area.

Seriously though, the plant has bird diverters to keep birds out of the panels and towers so they wont nest.

There is a huge difference between "roasting" a few birds and wiping out an entire species of fish by eliminating their natural habitat.

Apples and Oranges my moth.

TOS.
killing bald eagles at the wind mills at the I-10 is acceptable to you too ?