California

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nuclear plants are even cooler to look at.

Ya, Chernobyl, Three mile island and :censored2: u shima are real tourist attractions.

I'd be happy to book you a vacation to any of these "hot" spots so you can catch a closer look and try to be "cool" in the process.

Some people are just clueless.

TOS.

MAKAVELI

disagree----I think the last 8 out of ten low temperatures in the lower 48 (according to USA Today) have been in California. Some of them even below freezing
High elevation bro. Most Californians don't live up high in the mountains.

oldngray

nowhere special
06822820-2c95-11e4-8b26-573440aa86be_culver-city-sign-one.jpg

an absolutely ludicrous parking sign in Culver City (part of Los Angeles' Westside) that needed about 15 feet of vertical space to get across all its restrictions.

https://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/space...at-mayor-fixes-it-within-hours-190651908.html

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
No way in hell you could pay me to live in California. That place is crazy dude with all kinds of crazy schiznitt going on. With that being said im probably going out to Cali next summer and see my buddy in the coast guard who got stationed near Huntington Beach lol. Im actually looking forward to it since I haven't been to Cali in probably 15 or so which was in San Diego which I was digging I thought it was cool.

MAKAVELI

No way in hell you could pay me to live in California. That place is crazy dude with all kinds of crazy schiznitt going on. With that being said im probably going out to Cali next summer and see my buddy in the coast guard who got stationed near Huntington Beach lol. Im actually looking forward to it since I haven't been to Cali in probably 15 or so which was in San Diego which I was digging I thought it was cool.
When you visit SoCal you might just find yourself not wanting to leave. All the crazy schiznitt is what makes California unique and great. There really is something for everyone here in California.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
06822820-2c95-11e4-8b26-573440aa86be_culver-city-sign-one.jpg

an absolutely ludicrous parking sign in Culver City (part of Los Angeles' Westside) that needed about 15 feet of vertical space to get across all its restrictions.

https://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/space...at-mayor-fixes-it-within-hours-190651908.html

Old people crack me up. These SIGNS are ONLY in front of this particular SCHOOL, and nowhere else in the city.

Buses park there, and many different transportation companies park there.

Buses are HIGHER up than passenger cars. The height fits the situation.

TOS.

rod

Retired 22 years
Old people crack me up. These SIGNS are ONLY in front of this particular SCHOOL, and nowhere else in the city.

Buses park there, and many different transportation companies park there.

Buses are HIGHER up than passenger cars. The height fits the situation.

TOS.

What the hell does "old people crack me up" have to do with it? The top sign says No Parking and the bottom sign says No Stopping and everything else in between basically says the same thing. Its a waste of money just like many things government does. Is California the only state where a bus driver can't read the signs unless they are at eye level with him? P. S. What is your definition of "old"? You do realize that anyone younger that you considers you "old" too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On Friday, the state Legislature passed a bill banning the use of plastic bags at California grocery stores, pharmacies, liquor stores and other businesses.
If signed by Gov. Jerry Brown, the bill would institute the first statewide ban on plastic bags in the U.S.
Californians will still be able to use inferior paper bags for now. But the same law dictates that stores must charge you at least 10¢ apiece for them.

oldngray

nowhere special
On Friday, the state Legislature passed a bill banning the use of plastic bags at California grocery stores, pharmacies, liquor stores and other businesses.
If signed by Gov. Jerry Brown, the bill would institute the first statewide ban on plastic bags in the U.S.
Californians will still be able to use inferior paper bags for now. But the same law dictates that stores must charge you at least 10¢ apiece for them.

Now they can cut down more trees in California.