California

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Now watch the cases of salmonella increase as none of the people will wash those bags after they carry meat home in them.
If I took every "H" and "A" ever written at any time in history and strung them all together, that would still not be enough for the proper response to moreluck on this one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whooping cough—which killed just six Americans in 1995—is back big-time, especially on the Westside of Los Angeles, thanks to stupid and stubborn rich people who refuse to vaccinate on the schedule recommended by the Centers for Disease Control. (LA has the most whooping cough cases of any California county this year: 1,317.) The Hollywood Reporter has waded into the apparently-conscience-free world of the Westside anti-vaxxers and found a legion of selfish parents enabled by fancy doctors and often expensive schools, which obviously have to balance potential lost tuition from angry parents with potential lost tuition from kids who die of measles.

When parents want to enroll their students in school without proper vaccinations, they have to file a personal belief exemption form and THR also crunched the numbers on those, revealing that "wealthy Westside kids — particularly those attending exclusive, entertainment-industry-favored child care centers, preschools and kindergartens — are far more likely" to be un-vaxxed and the rates could soon reach a public health tipping-point.

Here's how bad it is: "The region stretching from Malibu south to Marina del Rey and inland as far as La Cienega Boulevard (and including Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills) averaged a 9.1 percent PBE level among preschoolers for the 2013-14 school year — a 26 percent jump from two years earlier." LA County as a whole had just a 2.2 percent level during the same period. Many individual schools have much higher numbers—as high as 88 percent—that put them about on par with "developing countries like Chad and South Sudan."

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2014/09/mapping_la_schools_with_vaccination_rates_as_low_as_chad.php

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sentencing brings call for state senator to resign
LOS ANGELES — California state Sen. Rod Wright was sentenced Friday to three months in prison for lying about where he lived when he ran for office and leaders of the Senate said he should resign immediately.
During sentencing, Superior Court Judge Kathleen Kennedy said Wright is no longer eligible to hold public office and rejected the claim that no harm was done by his actions.

"There is harm," she said. "I wouldn't call this a victimless crime. The victim is the process, the lack of respect for the process."

No where in this story is he identified as a (D) or (R) .
I wonder why ?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sentencing brings call for state senator to resign
LOS ANGELES — California state Sen. Rod Wright was sentenced Friday to three months in prison for lying about where he lived when he ran for office and leaders of the Senate said he should resign immediately.
During sentencing, Superior Court Judge Kathleen Kennedy said Wright is no longer eligible to hold public office and rejected the claim that no harm was done by his actions.

"There is harm," she said. "I wouldn't call this a victimless crime. The victim is the process, the lack of respect for the process."

No where in this story is he identified as a (D) or (R) .
I wonder why ?
Because he's not a Republican.

moreluck

golden ticket member
(All of the facts below were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States 'annual population growth (and over 90% of
California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration. 29% of inmates
in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

MAKAVELI

(All of the facts below were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States 'annual population growth (and over 90% of
California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration. 29% of inmates
in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
You sure are gullible.
Why don't you try finding that LA Times article and post the link?;)
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/laplaza/2008/07/immigration-sta.html
Here's an actual article from the la times.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-new-immigrants-california-economy-20140903-story.html

moreluck

golden ticket member
This was also in the L.A. Times, but according to you it's all lies too...all part of 10 items in L.A. Times, the newspaper that only prints lies according to you!

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income Adding a tax to your retirement is simply
another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're
going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. Nancy Pelosi wants
a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by
investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going
to believe this.

Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits
(including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds!

Alas, it is true -- all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other
unemployed Minorities!
This woman is frightening.
She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't
Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the
amount the rich can invest. (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:

'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and
minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in
our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities.
Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these
people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans''.

(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.) 'Lower your retirement,
give it to others who have not worked as you have for it.' Send it on to your
friends. I just did! This lady is out of her mind!!!!!