Car and Bike Talk

C'mon guys! That gang-banger SUV driver and his hooker and drug addict kid obviously menaced the good law-abiding riding enthusiasts!
What a world we live in when we can no longer go out for a leisurely ride with a couple friends without some road rage SUV idiot talking smack at you and then running you down!!!!

Typical SUV owner.

Also, Typical East coast gangster style thinking.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's Sunday, and I just watched "On Any Sunday" for about the 100th time in my life. It still makes me want to be Malcolm Smith on a bike. I love this movie. Anyone who rides, needs to watch it.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
And you can see Mario in Dust to Glory. My daughter had Mario autograph our copy. She was the only person in line that he talked to. Turns out, he really had a ton of fun at the Baja 1000.

Saw it. Mario is the man! We had a new Firestone shop open up in my area where he appeared. I missed it. Dammit!

barnyard

KTM rider
Saw it. Mario is the man! We had a new Firestone shop open up in my area where he appeared. I missed it. Dammit!

That is where my daughter got his autograph. She had him sign the DVD case and her racing helmet. He asked what kind of racing she did if she enjoyed the movie. Mario's handlers tried to shush her along, but he stopped them and talked to her for a minute.

AAAAH...Music! The ZL1 sounds a bit raunchier than the ZR1 in the Nurburgring video doing 7:26. Looks like the handiwork of Jim Mero again. How much would you pay for a ride with this guy? Nurburgring is on my list if I ever make it back to Germany.

If that video was uneventful it wouldn't be near as good. The guy is balls out on the edge!