Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

MAKAVELI

Now imagine how the statement might be different if the officers involved had been white.

Glad the first move can't be screaming racism while pouring gasoline and lighting a match this time. Maybe people will be able to be more reasonable about changes that really do need to be made.
Imagine if Tyre was white. That's right you really do have to imagine that scenario.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Doesn't this lay to rest that blacks are racist.......?

See the legacy media will blame this on some sort of "white adjacency"- black people are not responsible for their actions because they live within a system created and maintained by whites. They "act out" their own internalized white supremacy taught to them by the white system that they are a part of. I've seen this sort of argument many times on the looney bin that is Reddit.

Those 5 cops might as well have been white.

Thebrownblob

Except for the fact that unrestrained power has been used against people of color for a very, very long time.
Unrestrained power has been used all through history against all types of people. As you can see insert any color of people in these power positions and they abuse it. I bet it’s not the first time these cops did this. Those body cams didn’t seem to deter them.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
See the legacy media will blame this on some sort of "white adjacency"- black people are not responsible for their actions because they live within a system created and maintained by whites. They "act out" their own internalized white supremacy taught to them by the white system that they are a part of. I've seen this sort of argument many times on the looney bin that is Reddit.

Those 5 cops might as well have been white.
I almost felt some white guilt.

oldngray

nowhere special
It was a gang hit
8a2529.jpg