Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

qdg2

So, why do you THINK(think is the operative word here) the perp is dead?

I'm asking YOU!

This is why everyone laughs at liberals(you).
Stinks, if only he didn't run. Still no excuse for what happened but if he didn't resist he would still be here.

Don't resist arrest.
This is a hint^^^^^^^^

And since the cops are ALL black....

Why do you think the perp is dead?

Say, why do you think this happens over and over and over again(perps behavior) and black on black crime and disproportionate prison populations and on and on? Please don't insult our intelligences. Try that.
Your question has been answered multiple times...I see why everyone here laughs at you.
Hasn't been answered yet.

vantexan

So, why do you THINK(think is the operative word here) the perp is dead?

I'm asking YOU!

This is why everyone laughs at liberals(you).
If cops cautiously walk up to a car and ask a man to identify himself then ask him to step outside while being ready to react if the man suddenly produces a weapon that's one thing. Charging up to a door, ripping it open and yanking someone out is a whole other ballgame. Those cops violated so many protocols in this situation that it's not surprising that the man panicked. Video clearly showed them in control of the man while they were telling him to give them his hands. As if they were justifying beating him when they knew they were on camera. There were no handcuffs out being used. Just punching him and one of them kicked him in the head twice. There was nothing on any video according to the police leadership that indicated he had done anything while driving that warranted this kind of brutality. This was an out of control special police unit that wasn't being held accountable for its actions. Until they got so out of control that a man died. This isn't a liberal or conservative thing. This is about bad cops who cause the public to lose faith in our police forces and make it very difficult for good cops to do their much needed job.

El Correcto

god is dead
You'd keep resisting until beaten to death? Probably?
You don’t really plan or know what you would do when getting jumped and assaulted which is what this looks more like than a proper arrest.

Yeah I’m sure when you’re disoriented beaten to within an inch of your life you’re bound to convulse or move on instinct.

Wasn’t trying to make this like a I would hulk out from under five cops and flee.

Thebrownblob

You'd keep resisting until beaten to death? Probably?
You’d let them put your hands behind your back and cuff you after they were stomping your face kicking you in the sides, taking turns swinging at you and calling you all kinds of names? Not sure that I would.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Funny how the world works. I was just on the FedEx Employees Facebook page and one of the rumors out there is that the young man who was killed was dating the wife or girlfriend of one of the cops. I guess eventually the truth will come out.

Thebrownblob

Funny how the world works. I was just on the FedEx Employees Facebook page and one of the rumors out there is that the young man who was killed was dating the wife or girlfriend of one of the cops. I guess eventually the truth will come out.
Definitely seems like there’s some other issue going on here.

qdg2

You’re trying so hard not to just bark that you hate Black people. Have a little courage and tell us all the truth.
You're trying so hard not to bark that Black people seem to have similar behaviors. Have a little courage and tell the truth.

Now, why do you think the perp is dead?

And.....for those of us that look around places like Memphis, LA, Chicago etc. that are run by Democrats that are black....where black on black crime is dominant(killing each other). And yet, nary a word about why or how. Except weirdly white racism blah blah.

Hate Black people as you say? Looks to me Black people hating Black people.

Tell us why Memphis has such a gutter reputation? Dominated by Black folks......Black COPS =Truth.

EVERYONE knows what goes down there. Except....you?

qdg2

If cops cautiously walk up to a car and ask a man to identify himself then ask him to step outside while being ready to react if the man suddenly produces a weapon that's one thing. Charging up to a door, ripping it open and yanking someone out is a whole other ballgame. Those cops violated so many protocols in this situation that it's not surprising that the man panicked. Video clearly showed them in control of the man while they were telling him to give them his hands. As if they were justifying beating him when they knew they were on camera. There were no handcuffs out being used. Just punching him and one of them kicked him in the head twice. There was nothing on any video according to the police leadership that indicated he had done anything while driving that warranted this kind of brutality. This was an out of control special police unit that wasn't being held accountable for its actions. Until they got so out of control that a man died. This isn't a liberal or conservative thing. This is about bad cops who cause the public to lose faith in our police forces and make it very difficult for good cops to do their much needed job.
Ok. Noted.

It all defies logic. Why? Why and how did "bad cops" get to a place of authority? Run by a Black Chief FFS. Is she really that surprised? And all the folks that made this scenario possible? Black and white....Democrats all.....guaranteed.

Not a liberal(Democrat) thing? Better believe it. This is happening in EVERY Blue city. State. Who runs these places?

Next Day Error

X - Other
You're trying so hard not to bark that Black people seem to have similar behaviors. Have a little courage and tell the truth.

And.....for those of us that look around places like Memphis, LA, Chicago etc. that are run by Democrats that are black....where black on black crime is dominant(killing each other). And yet, nary a word about why or how. Except weirdly white racism blah blah.

Hate Black people as you say? Looks to me Black people hating Black people.

Tell us why Memphis has such a gutter reputation? Dominated by Black folks......Black COPS =Truth.

EVERYONE knows what goes down there. Except....you?
Because he was beat to death.

White people also kill white people more often. Violence is typically intraracial.

Mutineer

As if they were justifying beating him when they knew they were on camera.

From this entire incident, THAT is what I find the most confusing and disturbing of all.

It's one thing to intentionally commit such an act when there is a reasonable belief that there are no cameras anywhere.

Five grown men Rodney King a guy as if bodycams (and cameras everywhere else) are still in the realm of science fiction!

Thebrownblob

Lot of racists and homophobes hanging out here.
From this entire incident, THAT is what I find the most confusing and disturbing of all.

It's one thing to intentionally commit such an act when there is a reasonable belief that there are no cameras anywhere.

Five grown men Rodney King a guy as if bodycams (and cameras everywhere else) are still in the realm of science fiction!
Or somehow these videos never make it to light much of the time and they know that? I’m just guessing because they sure didn’t care about those body cams.

govols019

You smell that?
I've been hearing that for about a week....figured if there was any truth in that it would have been reported by now

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He was beaten to death...this ain't rocket surgery.

I refuse to indulge in your racist fantasy.
Don't miss his point because of racism.
Black people seem to have similar behaviors.
Memphis, LA, Chicago etc. that are run by Democrats that are black....where black on black crime is dominant(killing each other). And yet, nary a word about why or how. Except weirdly white racism blah blah.

Black people hating Black people.

Tell us why Memphis has such a gutter reputation? Dominated by Black folks..
Have a little courage and tell the truth.
His points are backed by statistical facts.