Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

qdg2

Choose? You might want to study American history about segregation.
Choose? You bet.

Black folks some of the biggest racist around. Chinese, Mexicans.....you bet. Muslims. All segregate by choice.

Stop living in the past. Look around. Admit how things work NOW.....

qdg2

He doesn't have a point...he never does.

The police beat that dude to death for no reason.
Say, has the BLACK Chief of Police resigned?

She runs the place where killer cops run the streets....thugs with a badge.

She knows who works for her.

She is black....that doesn't make me a racist.

And because you choose to turn a blind eye to reality.....because you are liberal. Refuse to accept responsibility for putting in place those types of people.

Oh, I have a point. You refuse to accept it.

Now, why is the perp dead?

qdg2

Because 5 Memphis police officers beat him to death. Pretty simple.
Far from simple.

Like-he was killed by black cops. Chief of Police is a black female. These are factors that black folks say don't exist. That black folks are always victims and never perps. Black females elevated to Sainthood.

Think critically......

Thebrownblob

Far from simple.

Like-he was killed by black cops. Chief of Police is a black female. These are factors that black folks say don't exist. That black folks are always victims and never perps. Black females elevated to Sainthood.

Think critically......
It’s simply about power color does not matter. And you use Black people interchangeably with each other as if they are all of one mind. Pretty sure they’re individuals and have different opinions.

nWo

Demetrius Haley has previously been sued for beating the piss out of an inmate when he was a correction officer.

vantexan

Far from simple.

Think critically......
Are you trying to say all Blacks are like this?

qdg2

Are you trying to say all Blacks are like this?
If I meant to say that I would.

Never said all.

Why hasn't the Black Chief of Police female been fired? For hiring thugs......

Why is the perp dead?

The narrative has been defund the police and black men are being killed by white racist cops. I submit black on black crime is never discussed.

Cities have sprinted to hire black leadership. How's that working out? Black mayors, council, cops. Blue cities. Democrat run. Like Memphis.

Why the hypocrisy and contradictions?

Want change? What are we changing? Who exactly and what exactly is the situation?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hope this helps....

"I do think that a lot of people have missed this story. And this was a lack of institutional control at the Memphis Police Department that caused this. And let me explain a quick timeline for you. Several years ago, the Memphis City Council decided they were going to be on the forefront of defund the police movement. How they did that was by taking away the retirement benefits for fire and police. When that happened, it was a catastrophic event in Memphis because all of the senior members of the Memphis police force, and the EMTs, and the fire department, turned in their resignations for retirement. They said, if you're not going to give us what we've been working so hard for, and you're taking away our retirement benefits, we're going to instantly leave to a different place that is safer or pays us more money, because you're literally stripping us of what you promised us. That is when this, in my opinion, basically that was what lit the match. So all of these people that had ties to the community, that were respected by the community, that could talk to the different people in the different neighborhoods vanished."
"Then you had another thing that happened. They wanted to defund the police again. And they decided that not a single law enforcement officer could live outside of Shelby County. Now, if you look at Memphis on a map, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas, I can literally drive in all three states, in 15 minutes, at the speed limit. That's how close they are. People live in Mississippi and work at FedEx. Thousands of them work and live in Mississippi and work in Memphis, tens of thousands. And that was their way, again, of defunding the police, getting rid of police officers. The citizens of Memphis were so outraged, they decided to get it on the ballot so that the citizens could vote, saying, we don't care where a police officer lives. We're down at that point, 500 police officers, that has now gone to 700 police officers we are missing. That is the city's own study. And what they did was, the city council said, no, screw you, citizens. They took it off the ballot and said you cannot hire a police officer that doesn't live inside of Shelby County. When that happened, you have a bunch of young cops now, just like this, this SCORPION group. Two years, three years, four years of service without having enough captains to even look over them. When the new police chief C.J Davis, who I think did an excellent job with this. She came in the city. The first thing she said was, I desperately need senior law enforcement officials to mentor and to oversee a extremely young police force because all of my good guys have been here that were invested in the community that lived here, they've all retired."
The crime in Memphis is so out of control - and I'm a victim of a gun crime, and I grew up in a law enforcement family. I had to use a gun to save my own life. It was a gang initiation in Memphis, Tennessee, where two gang members tried to kill me on purpose. It was a, it was to get in the gang. They call it having blood in the game. When you're dealing with a city that's out of control, where every single police officer every day is on edge and there are constant carjackings, there are constant seniors being beaten. Two weeks ago, we had a man that was accused of first degree murder that walked out of jail with zero bail, no bail. He was accused in charge of killing a man, first degree murder, and he walked out. When I and others exposed it in Memphis, they said, oh, the system got it wrong. We'll go re-arrest him and have set a bail for him. These cops are on edge. As soon as there was a scuffle and he took off running, they're on heightened alert because this is now a war zone in Memphis."-Ben Ferguson

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hope this helps...

And here is the final point I have to make - that if these were white officers that killed Tyre, this country would be on fire right now. That's how fragile our social compact is. If they were white officers killing a young black man or any black, country erupts in riots, in flames, in looting, in violence. Hundreds would die. Billions in damage. You all know it. We're a step away from that. A step away from it.- Bill O'Reilly

Hope this helps....

"I do think that a lot of people have missed this story. And this was a lack of institutional control at the Memphis Police Department that caused this. And let me explain a quick timeline for you. Several years ago, the Memphis City Council decided they were going to be on the forefront of defund the police movement. How they did that was by taking away the retirement benefits for fire and police. When that happened, it was a catastrophic event in Memphis because all of the senior members of the Memphis police force, and the EMTs, and the fire department, turned in their resignations for retirement. They said, if you're not going to give us what we've been working so hard for, and you're taking away our retirement benefits, we're going to instantly leave to a different place that is safer or pays us more money, because you're literally stripping us of what you promised us. That is when this, in my opinion, basically that was what lit the match. So all of these people that had ties to the community, that were respected by the community, that could talk to the different people in the different neighborhoods vanished."
"Then you had another thing that happened. They wanted to defund the police again. And they decided that not a single law enforcement officer could live outside of Shelby County. Now, if you look at Memphis on a map, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas, I can literally drive in all three states, in 15 minutes, at the speed limit. That's how close they are. People live in Mississippi and work at FedEx. Thousands of them work and live in Mississippi and work in Memphis, tens of thousands. And that was their way, again, of defunding the police, getting rid of police officers. The citizens of Memphis were so outraged, they decided to get it on the ballot so that the citizens could vote, saying, we don't care where a police officer lives. We're down at that point, 500 police officers, that has now gone to 700 police officers we are missing. That is the city's own study. And what they did was, the city council said, no, screw you, citizens. They took it off the ballot and said you cannot hire a police officer that doesn't live inside of Shelby County. When that happened, you have a bunch of young cops now, just like this, this SCORPION group. Two years, three years, four years of service without having enough captains to even look over them. When the new police chief C.J Davis, who I think did an excellent job with this. She came in the city. The first thing she said was, I desperately need senior law enforcement officials to mentor and to oversee a extremely young police force because all of my good guys have been here that were invested in the community that lived here, they've all retired."
The crime in Memphis is so out of control - and I'm a victim of a gun crime, and I grew up in a law enforcement family. I had to use a gun to save my own life. It was a gang initiation in Memphis, Tennessee, where two gang members tried to kill me on purpose. It was a, it was to get in the gang. They call it having blood in the game. When you're dealing with a city that's out of control, where every single police officer every day is on edge and there are constant carjackings, there are constant seniors being beaten. Two weeks ago, we had a man that was accused of first degree murder that walked out of jail with zero bail, no bail. He was accused in charge of killing a man, first degree murder, and he walked out. When I and others exposed it in Memphis, they said, oh, the system got it wrong. We'll go re-arrest him and have set a bail for him. These cops are on edge. As soon as there was a scuffle and he took off running, they're on heightened alert because this is now a war zone in Memphis."-Ben Ferguson
I have been to Memphis and saw none of what you are reporting. Nice story. LOL

vantexan

If I meant to say that I would.

Never said all.

Why hasn't the Black Chief of Police female been fired? For hiring thugs......

Why is the perp dead?

The narrative has been defund the police and black men are being killed by white racist cops. I submit black on black crime is never discussed.

Cities have sprinted to hire black leadership. How's that working out? Black mayors, council, cops. Blue cities. Democrat run. Like Memphis.

Why the hypocrisy and contradictions?

Want change? What are we changing? Who exactly and what exactly is the situation?
We've certainly discussed the hypocrisy here and if here then it's certainly being discussed elsewhere. I think at the root of the problem is white liberal guilt. White liberals are too willing to gloss over problems in the black community and blame everything on white racism. Donald Trump becoming president allowed them to pigeon hole his supporters as the specific source of racism. It's about power and who controls the money and the black vote is essential to them getting and maintaining power. But more blacks are seeing that it's been mostly rhetoric as little has changed over the decades. And now that more blacks are leaving the Democrats a new dependent constituency is being imported through our southern border. In the meantime being soft on black crime because they need the black vote has resulted in high crime in black neighborhoods. Along with welfare policies that supported women having multiple babies with no father in the home. The sad thing is they'll talk about how much they care without ever admitting their policies have been extremely detrimental.