cover driver progression

GodlikeRage

i will try and verify that our progression as part time cover drivers counts towards progression for fulltime with my co workers, alot of us who have been driving for years are being promoted to fulltime and have been getting top rate as soon as a week. will update thread once i figure out more
What did you find? I'd hate to lose 3 years of being cover driver to start at 0 when going full time. The wage doesn't matter since I already make more than a maxed out 22.4 after 4 years. I want to know if I'd go top RPCD rate the 4 year of my driving or would it actually another 4 years?

blackcircle

What did you find? I'd hate to lose 3 years of being cover driver to start at 0 when going full time. The wage doesn't matter since I already make more than a maxed out 22.4 after 4 years. I want to know if I'd go top RPCD rate the 4 year of my driving or would it actually another 4 years?
You’d be locked in at 85% pay for another 4 years

Steamer

Could a moderator please delete this because I accidently posted something here and can't seem to figure out how to delete this. I can edit it all day long but I can't delete it entirely
All you have to do is press the delete button.