cover driver promoted to FT driver/ new application?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There is always more to the story. I think I represented my conflict accurately though. Since that post I filled out the app, no problem there and have already received a score of eligible but the H.R. rep is stating that she cannot declass me to full time until "they" have reviewed the DQF(Driver Qualification File). I'm not the only one confused by this either, my sup said he has never seen any of this before, I'm on my fifth week of probation. I feel like this H.R. lady is gunning for me and I even have an e-mail that my sup forwarded to me where she states that the delay is my fault but no one I've talked to understands this procedure that she has going. Six promotions in the last year, under the same sups and none of them have seen her do this or ask any of them to follow this guideline. Any thoughts?
How hot is she on a scale of 1-10

PT Car Washer

There is always more to the story. I think I represented my conflict accurately though. Since that post I filled out the app, no problem there and have already received a score of eligible but the H.R. rep is stating that she cannot declass me to full time until "they" have reviewed the DQF(Driver Qualification File). I'm not the only one confused by this either, my sup said he has never seen any of this before, I'm on my fifth week of probation. I feel like this H.R. lady is gunning for me and I even have an e-mail that my sup forwarded to me where she states that the delay is my fault but no one I've talked to understands this procedure that she has going. Six promotions in the last year, under the same sups and none of them have seen her do this or ask any of them to follow this guideline. Any thoughts?
Probably not the HR lady gunning for you. She only does what she is told to do. Sure there isn't something else out there?

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Filled out an application as a casual driver; filled out an application for preload position; filled out an application when I became a part time air driver, and finally filled out an application for full time package car driver.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Filled out an application as a casual driver; filled out an application for preload position; filled out an application when I became a part time air driver, and finally filled out an application for full time package car driver.

Wasn't it nice to finally be able to use a pen rather than a crayon?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I went FT a year ago and was failed due to exceeding the speed limit by six miles over. I had beaten the route for 30 days straight, no customer complaints, no other problems. All the other drivers knew exactly what the problem was and had even said, they will never pass you because they don't like you.

That's, where knowing your supplemental language counts.

In the Central Region, they can disqualify you.... for any reason.

And, you have no recourse through the grievance procedure.

-Bug-

Not after you have worked your 30th day.