Criminal

newfie

The world expected America to have the best response/outcome. But donald was too worried about how it would impact his re-election chances. He blew it.
The world will be taking your jobs back soon thanks to Biden. Your tax dollars to fund ambiguous climate change policies and your son's and daughters to fight their wars. :censored2: the world.

Box Ox

What I'm saying is.....unless a trusted individual actually witness' the drawing up of the vaccine into syringes then the 3 persons you mentioned could be getting saline or a number of other inert substances.

Hope this helps.
Glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read this. LOL

Don't get your vaccine shot from Alex Jones, your church pastor or your crazy ex-girlfriend or wife and you should be OK.

trickpony1

Glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read this. LOL

Don't get your vaccine shot from Alex Jones, your church pastor or your crazy ex-girlfriend or wife and you should be OK.
You missed the point commpletely but that's ok.
Sorry if I confused you.

Hope this helps.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The world expected America to have the best response/outcome. But donald was too worried about how it would impact his re-election chances. He blew it.
Short of a vaccine or natural herd immunity, this flu will go on. You cannot stop it. It will disappear quickly once the vaccine is used in great numbers.

vantexan

What I'm saying is.....unless a trusted individual actually witness' the drawing up of the vaccine into syringes then the 3 persons you mentioned could be getting saline or a number of other inert substances.

Hope this helps.
Since they're all elderly I suspect they'll take it. Now if you're suggesting they will only appear to take it but not really because it's some kind of mind control substance and we'll all be under their control if we take it then you lost me. I'm seeing suggestions of such things elsewhere.

The big package

An estimated 40 million doses of the vaccine will be distributed by the end of the year . Now that is what true leadership looks like , operation warp speed ! It's like a well oiled machine and all I can say is thank God this is all being taken care of now before the useless dementia Joe gets in office because he would screw it all up ! Another massive victory for the Great President Trump !!! :usaflag2:

trickpony1

Since they're all elderly I suspect they'll take it. Now if you're suggesting they will only appear to take it but not really because it's some kind of mind control substance and we'll all be under their control if we take it then you lost me. I'm seeing suggestions of such things elsewhere.

You're putting WAY too much thought into this.
The 3 people you mentioned could easily arrange to have the vaccine in the bottle replaced with saline.
The TV cameras, the viewing public and naive others wouldn't have a clue what was injected.

I'm sorry this is so complicated.

vantexan

You're putting WAY too much thought into this.
The 3 people you mentioned could easily arrange to have the vaccine in the bottle replaced with saline.
The TV cameras, the viewing public and naive others wouldn't have a clue what was injected.

I'm sorry this is so complicated.
But you're not saying WHY they would do such a thing. Exactly in your opinion why would they encourage us to take it but not do so themselves? I'm dense, help me out.