Day after christmas

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Sitting home today. Resting. Thinking I may take a nap soon. Monday and Tuesday work. Then off for 5 more days. Yes!!! I do deserve it. I have stuff to do somewhere? Maybe I will wait till next week. NAP HERE I COME

moreluck

golden ticket member
Was at WalMart when they opened this morning. Got a few great deals on next year's mini-tree decorations....(3 ft.)

At Target when they opened an hour later and scored some nice Christmas cards at half price. Neither place was crowded at all.

Daughter and granddaughter left at 10 am heading back to Vegas.
Relaxing now!!

oldngray

nowhere special
I-Love-Boxing-Day-416x300.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Was at WalMart when they opened this morning. Got a few great deals on next year's mini-tree decorations....(3 ft.)

At Target when they opened an hour later and scored some nice Christmas cards at half price. Neither place was crowded at all.

Daughter and granddaughter left at 10 am heading back to Vegas.
Relaxing now!!
Chill out now,, great buys . Wal mart here opened at 12 midnight last night. That's crazy.

By The Book

I know there is language in most if not all contracts/supplements about the 8 hour gaurantee but I'm having a hard time finding the language that pertains to having to code 5. The day after Christmas isn't a holiday, it's a regular day.

oldngray

nowhere special
I know there is language in most if not all contracts/supplements about the 8 hour gaurantee but I'm having a hard time finding the language that pertains to having to code 5. The day after Christmas isn't a holiday, it's a regular day.

You can request an 8 hour day but if you don't then UPS can pay you code 5

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Laying in the bed , freaking cough and sore throat, no fever. Let the wife clean up , its driving her crazy the Christmas clutter.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You can request an 8 hour day but if you don't then UPS can pay you code 5
Maybe somewhere but in New England 12/26 is a regular paid day so while we only deliver air they have to pay us our guarantee unless someone chooses to waive their rights and goes code 5.

This morning at pcm they handed us DOK sheets and said you're all light so spend some time doing DOKs later today.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe somewhere but in New England 12/26 is a regular paid day so while we only deliver air they have to pay us our guarantee unless someone chooses to waive their rights and goes code 5.

This morning at pcm they handed us DOK sheets and said you're all light so spend some time doing DOKs later today.
They don't do dok sheets here in the last year or so...it's all verbal regurgitation now.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Today i thought was going to suck because they made everybody come in and besides the fact that ive been feeling poopy since tuesday night. Well anyway i went in and my route wasnt in so i thought about going home but the driver supe offered a couple guys to bring back rentals and bring back the regular trucks from a satellite location we had going on during peak and free breakfast. I figured what the hell i drove 45 minutes to work i might as well work a couple of hours and be off by 130. Not a bad deal, easy as pie and free breakfast lol. Had to be the easiest day ive ever had at work lol. A thought of a poopy day turned into the gravy train, you just never know on this crazyasczz job ya know lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Still trying to work on these numbnutts to satellite my route. Still making progress with it, lil more persistence and i think i can get her done lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I drive 55-65 minutes. It sucks way worse driving home than driving there.
Totally agree Slaveman. The drive to work aint so bad as im trying to wake my asczz up while im jammin on the way there. The ride home does blow especially in the winter, not so bad in the summer. The cold air makes you sleepy lol.