DC Area Training School

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ups2006, Feb 22, 2009.

1. ups2006

ups2006 New Member

Hello Everyone, I'm new here and have been working for UPS since 2006.

Question for any of you:

Has anyone on here been trained at the new Training School in the DC area? I'm curious to see what all they make you do down there. Hopefully a position would come open in the next year and I know this is where my center sends drivers to get trained at. I tried searching around for details on it on the internet but I have not found anything on it.
  2. NedFlanders

NedFlanders New Member

its called Integrad i believe. It not too difficult, just do what they say. learning to use the diad is probably the toughest part.
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

4. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

A on-car from my building is an instructor up there. Loves it.
  5. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

Thet took a large parking lot and turned it into a small city with lots of doll houses, intersections, drop boxes, and small loading docks to backup to. It is kind of funny to watch.
  6. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

Forgot to add you stay in a hotel for the week, so live and breath brown.
  7. backinbrown

backinbrown respect my authority

When i went it was two week school went home weekends stayed in hotel during week.
  8. old brown shoe

old brown shoe 30 year driver

Herd they were moving it to Gitmo after it cloeses. Already set up for training and no need for a motel.
  9. backinbrown

backinbrown respect my authority

changed minds can't use torture to drill 340 methods in you
  10. rod

rod retired and happy

the naked pyramid training should be a hoot:happy2:
  11. ups2006

ups2006 New Member

Thanks everyone, I have a little knowledge with the DIAD as I helped during peak. The diad was a little difficult at first but as time went on It got easier. Is there somewhere on here or somewhere else that has pictures of the training school?