Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

BlackCat

I’ve see a few YouTube videos and some actually look pretty cool when they build them out of a igloo cooler… would be interesting to throw one in the back of a pkg car to see if it would actually keep the heat down.
I watch a few youtube people who live the nomad life and sleep out of the back of their truck.

I never seen any one them satisfied with the end result, and most of them living only in the back of a f150

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I figured 22.4s could bungee it on the passenger seat. RPCDs relish in swamp ass according to @MECH-II
1687660212360.jpeg

Son. LOL. You sound like my 19 year old PT sup. LOL
Don’t think any pt sup is over the age of 25 anymore.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I watch a few youtube people who live the nomad life and sleep out of the back of their truck.

I never seen any one them satisfied with the end result, and most of them living only in the back of a f150
I’ve seen some of the vans that people have converted… looks pretty cool.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Those numbers are probably true. Teamsters are dealing with an entitled woman. She might act nice, but she will negotiate like a Soviet woman, running a gulag.
She let us all have beards and tattoos and expects us to be thankful for that for the end of time..she has brought up the beard thing multiple times in different interviews.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
She let us all have beards and tattoos and expects us to be thankful for that for the end of time..she has brought up the beard thing multiple times in different interviews.
You look like FedEx ground, now we will pay you like FedEx ground.
If UPS is seriously trying to bring wages down, I will take to the streets myself……in my air conditioned car. It’s :censored2:in hot in Phoenix!