Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

rebelsss

This exactly what they wanted, for us to be posting how little they think of us. Strike!!!! No more negotiations. Let's show them what we think of them. Vote no on any offer. We negotiate after we strike. They will beg us, they will bow down on there knees for us.
I'll bet you they are using AI or chatgtp to make their decisions. Greedy little punks. Strike!!!!

Last edited:

Cowboy Mac

This exactly what they wanted. For us to be posting how little they think of us. Strike!!!! No more negotiations. Let's show them what we think of them. Vote no on any offer. We negotiate after we strike. They will beg us, they will bow down on there knees for us.
You can’t do that. That’s called negotiating in bad faith. We have to leave the door open for them to come back with a real offer. If they don’t that’s on them..

I don't think it's real for a few reasons. Just a few:

A) Both sides (most likely) are bound by non-disclosure agreements during negotiations. This would be detrimental to whichever side leaked it, with possibility of real ramifications.

B) It would be an absolute violation of good faith bargaining.

C) Given the recent 20%+ wage increases in contracts, specifically that SOB and staff have secured, I don't think even UPS would believe we may even discuss a total 6% wage increase.

D) Maybe the biggest red flag regarding its legitimacy is the implementation of a significantly worse two-tier wage system for literally the exact same job. 22.4s currently are about $6 behind us, now they agree to make them RPCD but cut their wage to be more than $10 less? No way.

It's a hoax, and someone is living it up right now.
Well, for what it's worth, I was recently informed by a very credible source, at least one of the iterations of this leak is real. The raises are real, the new $32 issue may not be, but most of this is very close to reality.

I stand corrected and I'll see you all Aug 1. First round is on me.

77P5.gif

ThePackageDeli

Seems to me that if this is real, UPS strategy is to force the strike into an "economic" classification rather than an "unfair labor practice" classification...

1687742092595.png

1687742113367.png