Dont want to quit.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Nice rant,
now, have your body connect with your heart and soul in your motherland.
Then, you might feel complete as a Brit.
How dare you feed on the teat of America and then complain that it is only a piece of paper that is saying you must leave.
The USA welcomes hard working, family building people that are willing to accept the rules that apply to gaining citizenship.
Go to the country you belong to and thrive.
I am being harse, but, if you are not willing to be an American , then stop your complaining.

I do feel complete as a brit. Why am I catching so much flack for not wanting to be a citizen ? are you going to support my wife and kids when I leave ?
I have as much right to complain about this country as anyone . Why is one complaint in 17 years such a big deal to you nazis huh maybe being seperated from your loved ones losing your house and your job because of a paperwork error isnt worth complaining about to you but it is to me. I didnt even come on here coplaining , i came on here asking for help. i didnt start bi******* until this post started turning hostile towards my love of queen and country. feels like the boston tea party around here

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I do feel complete as a brit. Why am I catching so much flack for not wanting to be a citizen ? are you going to support my wife and kids when I leave ?
I have as much right to complain about this country as anyone . Why is one complaint in 17 years such a big deal to you nazis huh maybe being seperated from your loved ones losing your house and your job because of a paperwork error isnt worth complaining about to you but it is to me. I didnt even come on here coplaining , i came on here asking for help. i didnt start bi****** until this post started turning hostile towards my love of queen and country. feels like the boston tea party around here

did you just jump in this post 5 minutes ago
No one asked me to leave
Im leaving so as to avoid complications during proccesing
Im leaving because I was late renewing my greencard
as soon as it arrives I will be back over here
Get your facts straight before you make accusations

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Someone knows you well enough to ask you to leave the US.

With all the crap that goes on in this country I`m getting hassled for doing everything by the book ,not taking advantage of the system and not wanting to stay here illegally like thousands of your closest neighbours do everyday. because I dont want to become a Citizen. In my country you can still say the lords prayer in schools ,thats reason enough for me to not become an American. I have a choice , is that why your mad because you didnt ?

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I`m done, I`m starting to bash this country and that is not what i`m about. You all get ****ed off when I say anything negative but you forget I live here also. i see the same crap going on everyday that you do but you dont feel I have the right to **tch because I dont hold an American passport. I listen to you guys **tch all day about crap happening over here but thats OK because you were born here. Is that the problem , in order to talk crap about this country you have to hold a visa. I`ll just shut up then. I have bigger fish to fry and one hell of a leaving party to organize with some of the nicer Americans that Ive met over here. Helen your invited you to trick and bring rocky. Im going out with a bang baby and with some good freinds and co workers Ive met over here. I dont want to leave this place thinking about judgemental hippys like you. see you in a few months I PROMISE :happy2:

LV_TSC

Going Green!
Maybe I'm lazy and only half paying attention... but your wife is American, no?
I don't get what the issue is here.
Sheeeyet... one of my best friend's is gay, he married one of his lesbian friends from Eastern Europe and now she's got her green card and she's good to go for the next 6 years until otherwise....
Again... nothing more than a piece of paper... so I don't understand why they are busting your balls in the first place?
If they did it, why can't you? or is there more to it? It just looked easy to me, then again, everything in vegas is easy.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Maybe I'm lazy and only half paying attention... but your wife is American, no?
I don't get what the issue is here.
Sheeeyet... one of my best friend's is gay, he married one of his lesbian friends from Eastern Europe and now she's got her green card and she's good to go for the next 6 years until otherwise....
Again... nothing more than a piece of paper... so I don't understand why they are busting your balls in the first place?
If they did it, why can't you? or is there more to it? It just looked easy to me, then again, everything in vegas is easy.

your not missing anything you pretty much nailed it on the head. you have to send in your old card 6 months before it expires to get your new 10 year greencard. My status expires this Thursday but I havnt received my new card yet so I have to leave until it arrives (or has been approved) hopefully idiots like filthpig or sattalite arnt on the panel.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I have as much right to complain about this country as anyone . Why is one complaint in 17 years such a big deal to you nazis huh maybe being seperated from your loved ones losing your house and your job because of a paperwork error isnt worth complaining about to you but it is to me. I didnt even come on here coplaining , i came on here asking for help. i didnt start bi******* until this post started turning hostile towards my love of queen and country. feels like the boston tea party around here
thats right!! you have no right to complain,your not a citizen, and we support enough fatherless kids already in the good ole usa illegals and citizens,as far as calling us Nazis,you are outta line there Mate!! it was our parents and grand parents I believe who helped rid you Blokes of them starting with Patton,[who should be on Mt.Rushmore]because Monty was a dope who couldn't stop them!!!!!!

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
thats right!! you have no right to complain,your not a citizen, and we support enough fatherless kids already in the good ole usa illegals and citizens,as far as calling us Nazis,you are outta line there Mate!! it was our parents and grand parents I believe who helped rid you Blokes of them starting with Patton,[who should be on Mt.Rushmore]because Monty was a dope who couldn't stop them!!!!!!

whats your point

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?

I bet we didnt tell the American soldiers in the UK that they couldn`t complain because they wern`t citizens. Thats because we know how to treat a guest from another country.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
An American was on vacation In England and was taking a taxie ride through town. " Hey Buddy could ya pull over somewhere so I can eat"
" no problem mate" the freindly cabby says and pulls up at a little farmers market. The cabbys feeling a bit hungry also and decides to grab a bite also.
as they`re walking through the market the American points at one of the tables and says " What the hell is that " the cabby looks down and says "thats a carrot sir " The yank looks at him and says " You call that a carrot ? Hell back in the states carrots are 10 times bigger 'n that" they continue walking and the America yells out " What in the hell is that" the friendly British cabby replies " Well sir thats an apple " "You call that an apple son ? Hell back in the states apples are 15 times bigger than that excuse for an apple" a little bit further down the row the American yells out " Just what in the hell do you call that " The cabby looks at him and says " That sir is a potatoe" the yank looks at him and says " You call that a potato ? Hell back in the states potatoes are 20 times bigger than that" to which the cabby replies " Well sir , In the UK we grow them to fit our mouths !"

trickpony1

get a can of spray paint and paint the next renewal date on a wall in your garage so you don't forget next time.

You might consider applying for dual citizenship. The homeland will understand.

congrats.

helenofcalifornia

CONGRATS!!!!! I am so glad you get to stay! Ditto that about the spray paint on your garage wall. I bet you feel about 50 pounds lighter today with that huge load off your shoulders. Atta boy UK Guy!!