dr.huxtable

sportsjock

I don't give a crap because he's Dr Huxtable! Their were several stories of women making repeat trips until they realized what was supposedly going on. The allegations have gotten out of control, and again nothing has been proven. He say she say at best! I can't say he's guilty or not I didn't witness him doing anything. Out of al the women that's come forward nobody has anything? Come on man

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yep, all those women are probably laughing right now to soften the blows that you delivered .

05e08085942bb7aaf15d50434331073b.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The women he allegedly raped were ugly too. If you were Bill Cosby in his hay day of Jello pudding pops and the Cosby show, you'd be raping the best of the best.
Rape is not about sex. Rape is about gratification through violence and domination. And it victimizes women of all ages, sizes and appearance.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are probably fortunate enough to not have a wife or sister or daughter who has been a rape victim.

If you did, I highly doubt that you would find anything funny about it.

You are correct on both points. Although, I do have a sick sense of humor, but I probably wouldn't be laughing if it happened to someone I care about. I'd be in jail for beating them to death