Driver "methods" regarding SDN, HV, etc. (Off Topic Welcome)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Do you find it difficult to type while backpedaling?
Show me in the methods Dave where it says to use a SDN for a commercial stop and then DR them.

I'll wait...

I only know of 1 case and that had DM approval.

Not back peddling at all.

"Dave's" methods would get Dave fired years ago from ups if you did this outside the BOG.

TTKU

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Did I say to DR on the indirect?
you did say to get a SDN and then a key to a storage spot at the stop. That would require you to DR them after typing in SDN on a commercial stop at the stop.

If you're redirecting it, prerecord and put LR next to it and still get a signature to CYA. Otherwise , closed, and re attempt later or next day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Show me in the methods Dave where it says to use a SDN for a commercial stop and then DR them.

I'll wait...

I only know of 1 case and that had DM approval.

Not back peddling at all.

"Dave's" methods would get Dave fired years ago from ups if you did this outside the BOG.

TTKU
I'm not sure in this one. If it were only for residential why does it even give the option of commercial?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Nope but I do have a few that I trust that I would do this if asked.
you trust them with your job???
Because it only takes 1missing package and 1 concern and ups investigates and you're out of a job.

Too risky in this day and age at ups. Remember this isn't the BOG. It's a game of CYA.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I have commercial stops that have a stack of SDN notices .

I won't use them if it's something valuable.

You cannot use them for anything $5K or higher.
LP recently said anything marked HV even under 5k can't be SDN or DR. Apparently too many problems.

I don't know if that's more a district or local practice or national. I was always told never DR anything valuable that is over the standard $100 claim type package such as a marked HV up to 5k or higher.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

LP recently said anything marked HV even under 5k can't be SDN or DR. Apparently too many problems.

I don't know if that's more a district or local practice or national. I was always told never DR anything valuable that is over the standard $100 claim type package such as a marked HV up to 5k or higher.

I have yet to see a package under $5K marked HV.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And if all the new drivers followed Dave's methods, they'd be fired.

It's not "Dave's parcel service ".

Can't preach how others should follow the rules while you cut corners pop.
I have to say he's been very lucky to this point. The chance of any new kid getting by with the stuff he's pulled for 30 years is slim to none.