Drivers- Best Shoes

zekacosta

Get 2 pairs of whatever is comfortable ...so when it rains you can switch off and let one pair dry out for a day. Nothing worse that putting damp boots on in the morning.

That´s my problem. What kind of boots? there´s a bunch in the market. I know merrell they very good confortable and waterproof but i don´t no if they approve those boots. everybody talks about shiny boots.

zekacosta

That´s my problem. What kind of boots? there´s a bunch in the market. I know merrell they very good confortable and waterproof but i don´t no if they approve those boots. everybody talks about shiny boots.
I´m talking about this ones
Merrell Men's Thermo 6 Waterproof

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As long as they are brown or black and look clean...I doubt they'll bust your balls about whether they're shiny. Just buy whatever is comfortable for you...take care of your feet.

Travwise

I bought a pair of Keens this spring. They are surprisingly lightweight and cool for having a safety toe...if the breeze is right you can feel air coming into the shoe, they were about $100 I think.

For the record they probably do not fit under UPS dress guidelines but they are pretty laid back about that stuff here.