FedEx express swing courier. New hire.

It will be fine

Aww don’t get your feelings hurt, big businessman. I’m going to finish out my two weeks. You can maintain your illusion of superiority for the duration since it’s so important to you.
Get back to me if you actually finish school and get a decent job. I’ll probably be retired by then, but you can keep slogging away.

SmithBarney

4-6% yearly raises, pension plan, optional overtime if you want it. ...
4-6% raises haven't been around for at least 5 years, This years raise was 2%, health care costs went up 2.2% so its a net loss for many, the only saving grace(for wages) this year is the pandemic, most CRRs working 60+ hours.

SmithBarney

If you are covering a 4X10 rt instead of a 5X8 you get OT that day only after working 10 hrs. They also like to sell people on working 4X10's by saying if you work a 5th day you get time and a half and if you work a 6th day it's all doubletime. However they rarely let 4X10's work a 6th day, hate paying doubletime. The current raise scheme might get you to top out pay in 35 years. Be prepared to work next to people making $9hr+ more than you with no hope of ever catching them.
Not for swings, Swings are 5x8 if they cover a 4x10 they still get paid like a 5x8 because usually they still work you on that off day.