The Driver

I drive.
We need some help. My husband passed feeder training and started driving feeder full time 10/24/16. This is his building seniority date for bidding runs and vacations. UPS HR is telling him he was not classifed/ coded as Feeder until he made bid in April 2017- therefore his feeder seniority starts when he made bid. Is this right?! We are trying to transfer out of CA but need one year seniority to qualify for the transfer list. He was kicked off the list for this reason. He has already protested his date since time is of the essence. Does anyone know for sure? We have a call into the union.

You got a sister who's single?

jaker

trolling
to funny. small world.
Yes I do know each local has thier own rules. My father in law is researching for me now. He was on commitee of aome sort before he retired.
Not so much the local , but the way feeder drivers work and the seniority in those areas

Here we are 24/7 and have over 600 drivers and your man already has over a hundred under him already . A lot of places don't run 24/7 and don't have that many drivers , so he could end up at the bottom of the list for a very long time , the worst hours weekly and a higher chance of being bumped back down to package if things go bad

542thruNthru

Not so much the local , but the way feeder drivers work and the seniority in those areas

Here we are 24/7 and have over 600 drivers and your man already has over a hundred under him already . A lot of places don't run 24/7 and don't have that many drivers , so he could end up at the bottom of the list for a very long time , the worst hours weekly and a higher chance of being bumped back down to package if things go bad

Being that he will transfer as a feeder driver and not a package driver couldn't he possibly be laid off instead of going back to package. He would have no home center other then the feeder department.

jaker

trolling
Being that he will transfer as a feeder driver and not a package driver couldn't he possibly be laid off instead of going back to package. He would have no home center other then the feeder department.
You might be right , I would hope to get bump to package instead of laid off

Way 2 go!!!! We where making such progress and you scared her away!
She even took her pic away!
26FxuRtCkQcOqsgy4.gif