Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Inthegame

Yea and he's drinking on his members dime right now while campaigning. Fact

Really?.....

Like S.O'B getting drunk last night at the Hilton bar in Fl,.... Whining and crying about H.& H and how it's made his life hell right now, how he's worried about the election,.....huh,....you see I used to be one of you,....until this last contract
Two drinks with dinner is the limit for officers on union business (at least it is in our local).

Spongy, how do you know what O'B was saying at the bar? Were you there?
I'm glad neither one of those guys was accused of drinking with the company stooges. Now that pisses me off.

LB, was Ken P dressed as a tree in the lobby?

5habits100

Two drinks with dinner is the limit for officers on union business (at least it is in our local).

Spongy, how do you know what O'B was saying at the bar? Were you there?
I'm glad neither one of those guys was accused of drinking with the company stooges. Now that pisses me off.

LB, was Ken P dressed as a tree in the lobby?
2 drinks in our local also.
Wait for it they'll say he was drinking with the company now since you brought it up.
Ken P was dressed like the hooker that he is. That's the nicest way I can write it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How many pension plans collapsed under Ron Carey?

None.

How many pension funds collapsed under H?

They are starting to fall like domino's.

Because lack of leadership, falling membership, poor judgement and outright neglect.
inherited headache from a man that was way in over his head. He made a deal with the devil for votes. Raise the pension payouts plus embezzle 800k to finance his campaign. It's unfortunate that your a close minded follower. Be a leader, think for yourself.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I was where you are now.

I busted my but, waited for the opportunity, and I gave it my best shot.

The only thing I am criticizing you about is complaining and blaming other people.

If you want more money, go out there and get it.
Isn't that your trademark.....to criticize complain and blame other people..........that sums up every post you make on bc

Spongebob1

They can drink till they fall over for all I care. How do you know who is paying the bill? Or do you just think you know. Anyway the question stands...were you there?

Never said I knew who paid the bill,....
Are you "phishing" that's what lead, wide, and shabby does, I always thought you were better than them,...

Now you may ask all the questions you want, but I may not choose to answer them,... Now have you noticed no one is denying it,..

This is what I said,....

Really?.....

Like S.O'B getting drunk last night at the Hilton bar in Fl,.... Whining and crying about H.& H and how it's made his life hell right now, how he's worried about the election,.....huh

No dis-respect here,...but just give it a min, and all your Hof supporters will come and pounce on my post!

Are you "phishing" that's what lead, wide, and shabby does, I always thought you were better than them,...

Now you may ask all the questions you want, but I may not choose to answer them,... Now have you noticed no one is denying it,..

This is what I said,....

No dis-respect here,...but just give it a min, and all your Hof supporters will come and pounce on my post!
What's your favorite Steve Perry song?

Inthegame

This is what I said,....

I was trying to find out if OB was actually witnessed by you doing what you alleged. Since you didn't give the answer I expected out of an eye witness, I'll presume you were told of this event by another. I'll leave you with this...believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

LagunaBrown

I criticize only where criticism is necessary.

You just whine.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
PRe0BcXo6bcxa.gif

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Really?.....

Like S.O'B getting drunk last night at the Hilton bar in Fl,.... Whining and crying about H.& H and how it's made his life hell right now, how he's worried about the election,.....huh,....you see I used to be one of you,....until this last contract and all the lies, and back-stabbing I don't want any part of it,.... you can trash talk all you want about FZ, but members see that he went toe-to-toe with H.&H, ....he had the Kahunas to take on Hof five yrs ago, and some of you VP's talk trash behind H.&H's back but don't have the kahunas to stand up to them, FZ started the vote-no movement all by himself, while officers put up road blocks,... members are tired of high salaries and they take concessions, they're tired of officers sugar-coating pension cuts, the contracts, the carve-out,...members are fed-up,
This is the biggest piece of crap lie I've ever heard. And I know for a fact that this is a lie. R, what were you doing in FL? Or did you get your facts from the RI lie club?